Lies?

Social media has always been a fun place for V, he likes to interact with his fans, search for new ideas, get updates about modelling agencies and much more, but one thing that he doesn't like is to get involved in some drama and that's exactly what Jeongguk had done. Now, the usually peaceful model was expected to reply with some sass or accept defeat.

"Defeat? Against you Jeon? I better fight this once" has what the model roared while sitting beside Jimin before typing a reply.

"Nice try Jeon but as far as I remember the words in the request regarding your interview were very much contrary to these." As V tweeted people soon got to know about the rejection the model gave to the now silver haired reporter. Well Jeongguk didn't expect V to reply this way but as said before, he had his own ways, atleast he got the model to talk to him.

"V-nim, my dear favourite mystery, wasn't that a little harsh as the first words we have ever exchanged" Jeon won't let the conversation die now, so he said what he said. He sugar-coated the sarcasm laced reply to rile up the model more than he already is.

"Stop telling the lies~
Hmm lately obsessed with this song tigers, 10/10 recommend!" (V's fandom is known as tigers) And there, he caused chaos with his mysteriousness again, leaving it to the public to try and find out (and eventually give up) which part of Jeon's tweet was a lie. He knew exactly how to handle the younger, well now he did, though he wished he knew it before too...

On the other hand Jeongguk was bewildered to say the least. What are you doing there mister, first thought which occupies his mind. Jeon knew exactly what was the lie. After 6-7 years he never imagined V would ever bring their past up, that too in their first ever conversation they held after so long. Yes this wasn't the first time they talked, not the first time they engaged but media doesn't have to know it. He chose to stay silent and make no public comments after this. He thought of one thing and proceeded to what he thinks is the easiest way to solve this scene, just one thought though, "dare you have deleted that twitter account and I'll never associate myself with you again"

Jeon types in the Twitter handle on the search bar as he remembers it like the back of his hand.

Tae @hiseuphoria

Account exists, he lets out a breathe of relief he didn't know he was holding until now. He hesitated, but then when did he care about the future consequences, though he decided to stalk first.

The first picnic date, tae was holding a sandwhich in his hands while guk was ruffling his hair, Jeon could hear the giggles behind the still figures of the two teenager boys. It was his pinned tweet.

A picture with all seven of them, namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, V and him... Was the last one which was posted on this account. They were all laughing, Jeongguk vaguely remembers that it was all about drunk joon calling a pair of sausages lips and Jimin was quick to reply, "ok then kiss it bro!" He lets out a whole hearted chuckle ... It made Jeongguk tear up a bit after realising that they are nothing like what they were before, he was quick to discard any tears which were about to fall anyway. This isn't about him. After looking at some more of their genuinely happy faces he decides, he just can't start the talk today, it's not the right time yet when he got so vulnerable from looking at a few pictures.

Jeongguk's mind rather takes him back to their past, how they met, their first fight, first friendly date spent together and what went wrong. They were total strangers now, Jeongguk didn't know if V still couldn't drink coffee, was he still not able to handle alcohol, does he still get clingy when sad, does he still not sleep without hugging someone or something... Does he miss him. Jeongguk's brain was clouded and distanced him from listening any voices now. He had to know to what had happened for everyone to fall apart this way, he needed closure. He wanted to know how can a person's love fade away when he was the muse for the lover boy to write songs their group once thought to release as a band.

So with a new determination to be seen in his eyes, Jeongguk decided he won't let the model get away this time, he doesn't know about the other, but for sure he misses him, he misses them.

As soon as he came back to his senses he realised the number of emails he had recieved over the spam of not even an hour of time after the now infamous tweet has been posted.

I see the effect you have on everyone hyung.

______________________________________

Cherry =>

I actually love angst, anyways, if you know any taekookers, do tag them here!! <3

Have a good day/night ahead!