Answers

It was pointless, everyone could see it. Bringing out people the model is not on good terms with just to provoke the model more is petty. there were many ways to reach out, but the worst one was chosen.

V breathed harshly while anticipating what Wooshik's answer was, making him look paler by each passing moment, as if his blood ran cold. His phone rings, its Jimin calling but he doesn't has in himself to move a muscle right now.

"V as of now is a great public figure. He is bold, passionate, a hard worker and someone with great sense of ...reality." Wooshik answered.

The model came back to his senses, breathed heavily and stared right into the screen as if it would bring some life back to him. Wooshik was smiling warmly, the smile he missed so much, the smile he used to see a lot but recently was a rare thing. It somehow brought tears to his eyes, maybe because he knew what that smile meant.

"Great sense of reality," The reporter repeats while jotting it down on the laptop kept in front of him, totally reminding the viewers of how professional this is for him. "What do you mean by that Wooshik-ssi, I would like you to elaborate your answer for the audience"

"V, is much deeper in this world than anyone of us are. Not all people will understand what I'll say today, but those familiar to him can have an idea about it. It took me long enough to finally understand his realm. V is a person of insane capacity to think through things which always leads him to take more time into the decisions he makes. Each and every step of his life which he takes is thoroughly calculated. He thinks different, sometimes his shower thoughts leave me glitching. When the date happened, and I exposed it to the media that way, I didn't think of it as much, but he did. It meant a lot more to him than it meant to me. I failed to understand him, moreover I crossed his toughest boundary he trusted me not to do, his privacy. So if you are watching this right now flower, hyung is sorry... I hope you forgive me. Also Jeongguk-ssi I hope you got your answer as well." Wooshik said on the national television with the viewing count reaching millions by that time.

The news reporter found himself at loss of words, feeling like he just got struck by a lightning. With his facial colours washing away, the news channel was quick to insert a break for TV commercials so as to give time to the reporter.

The model on the other hand wasted no time and contacted Wooshik. He jumped off from where he was seated to contact the person he thought he lost. Social media was on fire by now, fans were adored by what they just saw. While some fans were already reaching out and tweeting about whether the model saw it or not, some fans were quick to say that the model is probably writing a heart felt message for his hyung already. Well that was exactly what V was doing at that moment. the very next moment stan twitter got the tweet they were waiting for.

"Hyung... that was so thoughtful of you! I feel so warm and at peace with myself right now. Thankyou for understanding my story so well and I'm so sorry for breaking off our bond that way. Flower forgives you hyungie hope you forgive flower too!"

After the short TV commercial the show continued with the reporter asking and twisting his ways to get answers out from Mina. But Mina's response was not so different from Wooshik itself. Jeongguk was getting worked up by every passing second because how dare the things didn't go as he planned, this was a first for Jeonnguk. After the day's broadcast, V and the three others met at Wooshik's apartment and spent the rest of the day together, well the model was more than happy with today's outcomes. Jeon on the other was seething in anger, he couldn't make out how things took a turn this way, he was feeling absolutely murderous at that moment. Well the model's tweet to him just added fuel to the raging fire.

"Thankyou so much @JeonJeongguk, for the remarkable broadcast today, without your help, it wouldn't have been possible for us to sit and talk about it in a way any good solution could come out. It was absolutely worth it! :)"

Even though not in his right mind, Jeon took his chance to turn this into something better. not even a minute later he was typing his reply to the model.

"@V No need to thank me! It was all because of your bond with people, and we surely got to know a lot about you today. But since you are grateful of me, a favor won't be too much to ask for right? How about a short interview with you yourself on my show?"

Guk I swear to god, when will you learn?

Instead of replying the model left it on his manager to answer the question since the reporter keeps making everything business related. If it is professional then be it. The manager's reply to the reporter was stern and simple "Because of the upcoming GUCCI fashion week the only time model had was this week which he chose to spend with his friends, the agency is sorry for declining your precious invitation to the show."

Jeon decided to leave this here for the moment since he realised the model isn't going to answer anymore and his shit mood didn't want to engage with managers and their whole sets of boring e-mails. For tonight he decided to go through whatever happened today, to reflect on the words spoken by the people, what the model felt at that moment... everything. Wooshik's answer left him spellbound so he chose it to think on for the rest of the night. Sense of reality, when Jeon reflects upon those words he thinks of the model. What made Wooshik say that.