𝗝𝗞

Everyone's morning in Korea begins with a telecast by the infamous news reporter, Jeon Jeongguk. Apart from being a news reporter, he is the owner of the news channel chain, Korea times, the best one of all times. He is said to have a way with words, can manipulate anyone into answering some of the most controversial questions. He likes to cause sparks in the industry, likes when things are spicy, plays with fire and loves to open old wounds. He is often told about how all this will come back and bite him in the ass, but Jeon is a person to live the present rather than stressing over the future. All of his interviews have been iconic, he is known as someone who could make someone a star but can ruin them in the worst possible ways too. Everyone has to be in his good books or it just doesn't end well. Media is said to be in the hands of the said man, that is why he is considered one of the most powerful and influential people in Korea.

Jeon Jeongguk doesn't have many friends, yes he does know many, but considers only a few people as his friends. His friendlist includes of the most famous and successful trio, The Cyphers which consists of Kim Namjoon, the leader and the main rapper, Min Yoongi, song producer and the lyricist and Jung Hoseok, the main dancer and youngest of the trio. There friendship took place back in 2015, when Jeongguk was just a mere reporter and Cyphers, a rookie band who just debuted, they bonded over the struggles they went through to get where they are today. They can be seen bickering over twitter all the time as to who raised Jeongguk. The audience is always amused with them to say the least. Jeongguk has a special connection with everyone of them, there are no secrets between them, just like the way Jeongguk likes it, nothing to hide. He never understood why would someone hide anything from the person they say they trust. He likes to open a person like a book and read through each and every line thoroughly, that's one reason why he has the best judgement of character every damn time.

Secrets, that's what intrigues Jeongguk the most. It can be said he has a past with them, part of his life which unlike the people he interviews, he won't be able to understand until that one missing piece finds its way back to him. He ought to find answers of every question possible but there always be a bunch of questions which would be left unanswered since sometimes, secrets need time to reveal themselves. He learnt that over time though he wishes someone could have told him back then.

People often are desperate of getting interviewed by Jeon once in their career, but he chooses the people himself who he thinks, deserve to be there. So he sends an email registering to a person who he wants to interview only for it to be his first time getting his request rejected, and that was how Jeon Jeongguk was intrigued by V. He was competitive to say the least, so he did what he thought of as the best possible way to attract the model.
That night Jeongguk tweeted, "Pity how a model acts like they are very confident and bold when in reality they are even scared to speak out their real name to public. Look closely who to stan dear audience." The tweet caused an uproar in the country as the public anticipated the one and only model whose identity is hidden from the public, to reply to such a tweet. Jeon Jeongguk had his ways for sure.

______________________________________

Cherry =>

Share your views on the personality of JK in this fanfiction!

The introduction of the main leads along with their best friends has been done! From the next update, the plot will come into action, thankyou for reading! <3