Ecstasy

V has always been the kind of person to think through things a lot more than people usually do.... He was... different. He barely trusted anyone and never let his guard down. The way he loves, he way he lives, the way he exists is enough to understand what Wooshik meant. Jeon knew V didn't have a very good past, he knew there was always something which bothered the model regarding his past. He had his triggering moments, his anxiety attacks or what not. But he never talked about it. He would disappear for a week or two without a trace and would come back as if nothing happened. His Sundays back in those days were always busy with no one knowing what for.

His grip on reality sometimes scared his close ones as to how could someone be that rational even when things are a mess. The model for the mentioned reasons has always grabbed Jeon's attention... even back in their college days. Well that was one reason why they started to talk in the very beginning. Jeon wanting to know each hidden secret this very strange but beautiful boy had and V being the alluring mystery he is. The model liked how Jeongguk was, V loved the way Jeongguk invested in him so much. It made him feel like someone, someone for real wants to know who he is with no ulterior motive.

Days went by and they became the best of friends, joint at hips. As they grew through their college years towards their career they met Jimin along the way. More days went by and Jimin could pick up on how they were idiots in love. Jeon identifying his interests well, opted to study journalism while Jimin chose dance as his major. V on the other hand, after a lot of thinking took photography as his career option and all three started their journey.

They had entered their mature years now. During his dance classes, Jimin met Hoseok who was very famous among the trainees alongside Jimin with the name given to him "Dance God" while Jimin was called the "Dancing Angel". Jimin was close to debut and so was Hoseok while Jeongguk had already started to work for a small news channel as a reporter of recorded broadcasts. V who was previously working on photography was escorted as a model by Jimin's agency when he once went to give Jimin his lunch during practise. V thought of it as a great chance and took it after, of course, a lot of thinking. He proposed to have his identity not revealed in any case, kept his real name a secret and did not provide much of his backstory to the company either. Everything seemed to be right and that scared the hell out of the model. With a different sense of reality he knew something is going to take bad turns in the worst ways possible, so he became extra careful with his identity.

It was Hoseok's debut celebration when Jimin, Jeongguk and V met the other two members of Cypher, Namjoon and Yoongi. Jin is V's cousin so he was at the celebration along with V too since everybody knew the model couldn't handle alcohol well. That was the first time the seven of them were together, in one room, as one unit. That day was full of happiness because three of them took a big step in their career, Jimin was close to his debut as well and the model was already stealing shows. Jeongguk on the other hand was working very hard with his journalism training while Jin opened his first branch of restaurant in the heart of the city.

Soon after, all the seven would meet up for hangouts every now and then, with no media knowing since it was just the beginning of everyone's careers. Times were crucial for every one of them but being together supporting each other helped them a lot. Soon after, Jimin made his debut as a solo artist and already caused much of a spark in the industry with his impeccable talent of dancing and godly vocals. Jeongguk was now the head of the entertainment department of their news channel and the main reporter for the said department too after he took the interview of the Cyphers, which no one knew, were his close friends.

Now that everyone of the seven crackheads, as they liked to call themselves, were immersed in their careers, it was difficult to hang out that often. But the model always used to send gifts or letters to all of them whenever he got the chance too. One of these days he sent a special gift to Jeongguk which had the address of their old hangout place written on it with time. As directed by the letter Jeongguk reached there and was absolutely taken aback with the setup. V had decorated the whole place with a soft picnic setup. The small tent house with a very cosy decoration inside, it had soft cushions and pillows with a cozy furry blanket with fairy lights making it look like it came out straight from a Disney movie.

V was going to confess.

By that time it was hard for the model to keep the feelings to himself, he had to act upon it before it was too late. V had first thought of his feelings towards Jeongguk as a mere crush because look at him, who won't have a crush on him but as time passed and Jeongguk's questions about him never came to a stop thus his feelings grew. He was captured by everything his bunny did, from his little nose crunches to his way of speech, everything.

On the other hand Jeongguk was not so different from the model in this matter, they both were head over heels for each other, just too oblivious to realise how the other felt. Jeongguk had always been so captivated by the mysteriousness of V but that wasn't all. Jeongguk was mesmerised by this man's mere existence. It is very rightly said, we know it's love when we don't know the reason we love them. It has always been impossible for both of them to describe how they felt for each other, all they knew were butterflies were a gone case, when they were in each other's presence, they felt the whole zoo erupt in their stomachs.

So it was definitely time for one of them to man up and finally confess, well V being the confident gay between them had to do it. So he went for it.

"Tae hyungie"

"Koo, you are here haha... you look beautiful as always." The model says awkwardly as Jeongguk goes red from ears to neck. Compliments weren't that rare between them, its just the air had shifted around them for unknown reasons.

"Thankyou hyungie, you look pretty as well", he replies, voice soft as if it would hurt the air around him if he goes louder.

"Come on in, it's cold outside I have Iron Man downloaded for you!"

"Really!! OMG coming!!"

They spent the rest two to three hours watching the movie, laughing and crying together, having the best time of their life. The model decided that he shouldn't delay the confession anymore after the movie got over. To say he was nervous would definitely be an understatement. This man really had the audacity to think that the other isn't in love with him as much he is.

*author face palms*

"Jeongguk, the main reason I called you here was..."

Jeangguk came down from his serotonin high with the speed of light, the model just called him by his full name, this talk was serious he realised. "Yes Hyung? What is it?"

"Jeongguk... I have been keeping this to myself since so long that it was hard to breathe now with just how much you make me feel, so many different yet beautiful emotions. My chest feels like it would burst every time you look me in the eye with a look, I realised over years, which was only for me. Every time you would come to me with stars glistening in your eyes to ask a question to me, I would melt with how adorable you are. There are just so many things about you I'm totally bewitched with that I could spend days reciting them to you... So would you give me the chance to do so? will you... go on a date with me? Jeongguk?"

"Tae... omg" Jeongguk cuts himself off and dives in for a hug with a million 'YES(s)' coming out from his (adorable) mouth like chants. He couldn't believe just what he heard, a stream of tears soon adored his cheeks as he continued to strangle the model in the tightest hug of the century. Their smiles said it all, happiness engulfed them as they spent the rest of the time in immense ecstasy.

Days passed like a warm breeze in winters for everyone. Both the love birds endeared with this beautiful feeling of love spent their days in total bliss. There were complications every now and then but they knew how to tackle them for each other by then. Love grew as days, weeks and months passed by. All seven of them became each other's strength, pride and happiness. Things were becoming difficult as they were reaching for their career's crucial points, they couldn't take any risks. Everything being this this sensitive in everyone's life, even the smallest of the scandals could end their careers with a crash landing. Being an idol and a model specially had the next level of risks.

But after all they were together and thriving. They believed they could do it and thus kept working. The Cypher's and Guk's friendship were a public thing after three interviews of them together. Whereas Jimin and V made their friendship public as well since company friendships were praised a lot and their company had assured nothing could happen.

Ecstasy

Love

Togetherness

All so new to the model, he was grateful. His mind did keep on playing tricks on him to think otherwise but all was well when Jeongguk understood him so well...