Insensitive?

This is my chance, since this whole matter has already brought up some spice in the media, this can be the best moment to unveil the model's mysteries and most importantly get the answers to my questions. I should strike since the iron is hot.

Jeon Jeongguk was blinded by his desire of unlocking this room of secrets, too drunk with the realisation that he will get his answers, he could do anything to quench his thirst now, could go as far as possible.

V on the other hand was left a little confused, why didn't he answer back yet? He has waited all night, then the next morning and the next morning. He was about to give up the thought that Jeongguk would ever engage with him again when he saw his face right in the screen of his agency's office as soon as he walked in to talk to the CEO about the next photoshoot. Jeon Jeongguk, as if staring right at him through the darn screen. A smirk so confident on his face, it made the model's insided churn and gasp. It wasn't rare that news of the model was being telecasted on screen, but he never thought Jeongguk would ever take interest in it. Well those were his thoughts before he was sent the interview's request. It still felt all too strange to him. He seated himself on the leather sofa and pulled his head up straight to complement the confidence on the younger's face as if he could see him.

"V, a very popular and talented model, famous for his mysteriousness and glamour on the runway has recently rejected the offer for an interview from our very own company which he himself has told the audience through the social media platform. He has also confused his fans with the very next reply he tweeted but he has yet not shown enough boldness to clear the chaos created. Today we have with us, Choi Wooshik, known to have a feud with the model in the past when they used to be company friends, Park Bogum, who got rejected by the model after the very first date they had and Kim Mina, his now, ex-bestfriend to talk about what had happened and do they have anything to tell us about him. Welcome everyone on tonight's talkshow with me, Jeon Jeongguk"

V saw red, eyes raging with anger and disgust as to why would the younger do this, approach him this way? Why would he bring up all these people in reference to him, don't get anyone wrong, they weren't bad people,just some who couldn't accept the model's boundaries and act upon it. V was dazed by the younger's efforts, how deep did he study his each and every interaction? Or was he keeping an eye on him all along? How could he come up with these many people in one night? Who helped him, who is that someone who knew both of them personally or had Jeongguk really be planning things since way long?

The model was nervous by now, all the three, may it be added, all the four on the screen atleast knew his real name, what if that comes out tonight? Wooshik and Bogum were mutuals, all the three knew each other infact V was the one who introduced them to each other. Bogum had took a liking for V ever since they first met, (Everyone can relate) on the other hand the model adored the man as a friend. V never wanted to go on a date with Bogum but Bogum had insisted a lot, he just wanted one date, one chance to impress the model. Everything was fine uptill then, it was the next morning that Bogum had told Wooshik about how he still got rejected after a lavish date in a five star hotel. Wooshik forgetting about how private the model is, posted about the incident on twitter adding a meme to mock Bogum in a friendly manner for getting rejected. That infuriated the model beyond control, this was a big deal for him.

The next moment, the other two, Bogum and Wooshik were seen by a few reporters to be coming out of V's apartment with a not so pleasant look on their faces. The model didn't make any official statement about it but Wooshik had tweeted things to shade the model, which included "it's disheartening to see how friendship is so cheap these days, how easily people can give up on friends, really." The only tweet the model had posted as a reply was "Privacy is my first priority." Bogum did no shading since he knew and understood V better than Wooshik did but he still somehow felt worthless since V gave up so easily on their friendship. As a result the three parted ways.

Kim Mina, V's ex-bestfriend, had crossed boundaries too. First of all she disclosed his real name infront of her band members, but V forgave her. Secondly she took Wooshik and Bogum's side when this quarrel rose up further infuriating the model. They didn't know why he acted that way, because he never told them so he somehow understood them, but he couldn't think straight, pushing them away seemed to be the best option to him. That was one reason why he never replied to any shade that Mina and Wooshik threw at him.

Jeon Jeongguk was crossing limits. The model sat tentatively looking at screen as if his gaze could break it into pieces. There were too many emotions flooding in him, fear, hurt, anger, nervousness, he was feeling too much right now, it was overwhelming. He breathes heavily to calm himself down a bit as Jeongguk starts the talk show with the very first question being "What do you think of V at present, what do you think what kind of person he is?" The model scoffs.

"V-nim and I had been good friends and I'd like to admit that I was a bit persistent on taking him on a date even though he had refused before. Everything went well even though I couldn't eventually get from V-nim what I wanted, so I accepted it and eventually gave up. For me, I understand his reasons for all the feud caused but I'll say, as a person I think he is a bit insensitive since he so easily gave up on our friendship." Bogum said.

Before any of the other two gives their answers Jeongguk couldn't help but ask, "was there someone else V-nim had been going out with?" A pause, then Bogum speaks up, "He never mentioned anyone, that was one reason why I was so persistent since I knew he had no one else in his life right then, so it isn't the case."

Do I see you relieved guk? What else were you expecting? Do you really care if I have someone in my life or am I mistaking in comprehending you since it's been so long? Whatever you are on guk, don't hurt me the way you did before.

"Insensitive you say Bogum-ssi," he continues," your thoughts Wooshik-ssi?" The camera shifted to Wooshik in centre. The model was sweating by now, Wooshik knew a lot. It shouldn't come out in anyway, it just shouldn't.

Please make it stop guk, please. This won't end well for me guk just this once don't search for the spice I'm not a fucking marketing material. When will you learn to listen to your hyung.