Destiny

Jeongguk reaches the airport on time. It took him ten minutes to spot the older, half of his face hidden with a mask and the other half resided beneath the bucket hat with sunglasses on. Everyone could see the effort he put in to hide his face with all measures, Jeongguk sighs. He didn't know how to approach, what to say or what to do. He saw Jimin holding one of the model's bag while Seokjin and the others were hugging him goodbye.

At last, after a lot of hesitation he walked towards them and called out for his hyung. All the six pair of eyes turned towards him, some looks were understanding, some showed disappointment while one was blank yet the most beautiful one for him.

"Taehyung."

They locked gazes. The model wanted to ask who even told him they were going to be here but nevertheless he wanted Jeongguk to be there, he just couldn't admit it.

"Jeongguk." He says composing himself as much as possible.

"How long will you be gone for?" The addressed male speaks.

"It is a year long training session."

The air around them was thick and suffocating with tension, the other five just stood there. There wasn't much time for the model's flight, they had to make it quick.

"Why didn't you fight? Why did you leave without a word and yet again leaving?"

"I cannot fight anymore Jeongguk, the last person I want to fight is you. I can fight for you but not with you. I'm tired of fighting since I was just a child."

"Hyung, what should I do then?" He speaks, voice strained with how much he doesn't want it to break.

"Let me go Jeongguk. Use this time in the best ways possible, I know you can do it, you are good at it. You will get answers to all your questions in existence." The older speaks with a calm yet tight voice. It was tearing him inside as well, but he had already made decisions at the back of his mind.

"What about the questions only you can answer?" The younger speaks with plead laced in his voice.

"You know the answer to that." Jeonnguk did, he knew the answer.

Jin quietly steps in their exchange to let them know its time the model should board his flight.

"Can I ask for a hug before you leave?" The younger jumps over the model as soon as the model nods yes. He lets his guard down in front of his love and sobs uncontrollably on his shoulder earning some thick, heavy tears from the older as well. This was overwhelming for him, but he knew better than to stop the older. They slowly let go of each other to lock eyes, thousand unheard, unseen emotions exchanged. The older then turned on his heels to move away from the younger, one last look and they separated.

________________ONE YEAR LATER_____________________

"The news media channel 'NEWS4U', has been reportedly taken under the JEONS news media, now making the mentioned company the holder of the largest chain of entertainment channels in the country. The CEO of the company, Jeon Jeongguk named the new channel chain 'KOREA TIMES'. Sources say that the said new channel will have the CEO himself as the head reporter because of the young CEO's passion for journalism."

The reporter then addresses the next big talk of the country.

"Moving forward, Korea's modelling mystery, the very famous and loved, V to arrive Korea this evening after creating history in NYC. The model is popularly known for his extravagant stage aura which astonished the judges within not more than 3 years of his career. The young star wasn't so known in the country before a year or so, but his stay in NYC where he got the exact right platform to show his charms won him many national as well as international achievements, making him the highest paid model in the history of Korea."

Jeongguk closes his tab, no coincidence hyung that you arrived on the day which was going to be my big day. Seems like destiny to me.