Ch 8: Celebration???

Astrid's POV

After the game me, Ruff, Valka and Stoick went to meet Hiccup outside the stadium and back to the stadium Locker room. Valka pushed Stoick in a wheel chair. I glanced over as I saw him being pushed by his faithful wife, he was no longer the burly muscle mountain of a Man he once was when we were teenagers. Now he looked more like an old bear struggling to survive only a shell of what he once was physically.

Internally he was still Stoick, softer in speaking but still has the fiery motivation to get up everytime and go do his exercises as best and hard he can. With the help with Valka though assisting him most of the way. But his determination and heart never faded though. I looked down at him as we walked and he looked at me with his now faded green eyes and smiled at me. His beard may cover most of his mouth but I could tell. He was happy and it made me happy as I smiled back to him.

We finally arrived to meet with Hiccup outside the locker room for family and what not. Other family's were there after the game and all congratulated Hiccup as he made his way to us.

"Hey Babe !!!" Hiccup says as he sees me as he emerges from the crowd. We instinctively hugged and kissed. Our lips gently but passionately met for a short time. I felt it his passion in it as I could tell he was really happy. We broke from our short kiss as he greeted then Valka with a big hug.

"Hey mom !!!" He said hugging her.

"Great job today Hiccup you did great!!!" She said hugging back. He then turned to Stoick who Hiccup leaned down to hug only to receive a tight grip around his arm.

"My boy..... you are something special keep pushing it son. I love you." Stoick said softly to Hiccup. Just loud enough for us to hear in our little group. Hiccup smiled at his dad and only could hold his hand on his arm to reinforce his grip onto him.

"I'm glad dad, I will and I love you so much too." Hiccup said as he then stood up from leaning down. Stoick began coughing a bit and Valka took notice before anyone could say something. Both me, Ruff and Hiccup automatically tried to help Valka and ask if he was OK.

"Dad!?!?.........." Hiccup exclaimed trying to get closer to his dad. Both me and Ruff followed suit though but stood back. But Stoick raised his hand in protest to Hiccup's advance of concern.

"No ...... no.... I'm fine just a little tired from the game." He said softly.

"Your right honey you were almost jumping out your chair the whole game." Valka says as she slightly chuckles to Stoick who he helped sit up more.

"Don't worry son, your mom has it under control. We will be staying for the next few months up here for my treatment. So don't worry my son go out and celebrate we'll be close by." Stoick said to Hiccup who only had concern on his face. But seeing his dad give a almost brave talking to Hiccup reluctantly agreed with his dad.

"Ok dad but please don't push anything. And mom that means if anything happens you let me know ok ????..." Hiccup said like concerned parent. Both of them laughed at Hiccups little protective outburst. As well as me and Ruff giggled at the sight.

"Hahah ok son don't worry." Valka said as she turned with Stoick to bring him back to rest at the place they were staying. Stoick smiled at us and waved instead of saying goodbye. We waved back to him and I gave him a nod as he then left around the corner with Valka. We then both turned to each other as figured what to do next.

"Sooooooo ...... what's the plan you guys???" Ruffnut asked as she slipped her hands in her sweater pockets.

"Honestly I don't know I'm still a little awake." Hiccup said not knowing where to go from there.

"Yeah honestly I don't know etheir like we have no plans what's so ever." I replied back as I leaned on Hiccup not knowing what to do. That's when a through the crowd of people came flying Tuffnut.

"Dude !!!! Hiccup!!!!!! We need to party!!!!!" Tuffnut shouted as he sprinted towards Hiccup only to stop inches away from him.

"Whoa whoa Tuff chill out!!!" Ruff scolds as her brother was being his usual wild self now.

"Oh come on sis don't be a boreeeeeeee!!!" Tuff says as he playfully pushes Ruff who got annoyed and held her fist up to punch him but before she could she hid behind Hiccup to avoid her blow. So she pulled back before throwing it as she was to late to hit him.

"I don't know Tuff.... it's kinda been a long day as is for Hiccup maybe we all need rest?" I tried saying but before I could later elaborate Hiccup interrupted.

"That kinda seems pretty cool what do you have in mind???" Hiccup said to both me and Ruffs suprise. We weren't really suprised that Hiccup wanted to celebrate but because after finding about his dad. He would go straight home and rest. But now he seemed pretty happy and perked up after today.

"Yes!!!!! Hahahah !!!! Awesome!!!! Ok!!! Ok!!! Here it is. There's going to be a celebration down at this cool sports bar, dead smack near our football stadium its not far dude we should all go!!!" Tuffnut tells us. I look at Hiccup and smiled and he did so too with a wide grin. Ruffnut look pretty convinced to and did as well to her brother.

"Ah hell why not !!!!! Sounds like a perfect thing to do after a big win like this." Hiccup said as he bro hugged Tuff.

"Awesome awesome !!! I'll meet you there me, Michael and Eret will be there too see you then going to get changed !!! See you there!!!" Tuff shouted as he began to run with his things to his parked mom mobile in the parking lot.

"Looks like we'll have to change to huh ?" I asked Hiccup.

"Looks like it. But hey it sounds fun." He told me with a wide grin.

"Since we do can I change at your place? Don't really want to drive far if it's cool with you too?" Ruffnut tells us.

"No not at all girl, no biggie" I tell her as she gave her signature throstan smile.

"Nice Alrighty then I'll see you there I got clothes already packed." She said as she headed to her car. Both me and Hiccup rode on his bike and drove not to far home to get ready for tonight. We met Ruffnut there and started to get dressed for the night. Hiccup changed in our spare room and me and ruffnut changed in the bed room and had a little girl talk.

Hey y'all that's the end of the chapter. I know I've been like M.I.A for like ever but expect some chapters here and there from some of my work. I'm still trying to get to it but I've been working and dealing with some new things nothing crazy just that life is been a bit challenging. But other then that I hoped you enjoyed this little chapter and I'll catch you in the next one. PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!