Ch 5: Stress Relief

Warning warning Warning!!!!! Adult very adult chapter!!!!

Read at your own risk!!!!!

Short Chapter though!!!!

Again very !!!! SMUTY!!!!

Author's POV

Astrid began and started to rub her hand over Hiccup's crotch as she began to lean forward to him for a kiss. Instinctively Hiccup caught and was in the trance of his seductive lover. Leaning in, Hiccup gave Astrid a kiss and once he did everything went on autopilot in his head.

All the worry faded as he and Astrid began to make out vigoursly on the couch. Both Toothless and Stormfly had left the room, both knowing what there owners were about to do. Astrid began and took the lead sat herself onto Hiccups lap. She then undone her towel covering her wet naked body. Revealing to Hiccup her wet breast and also her newly trimmed hair between her legs. Hiccup looked at her up and down seeing her work down between her legs and licked his lips as his sexual animal instincts started to come out.

"Looks tasty tiger?" Astrid asked as she seductively looked at Hiccup as she wrapped both arms around the back of his neck.

"Yes it is.........." Hiccup says back to Astrid as she then squeezes both her plump tits to Hiccups face.

"Hmmm then give these girls some attention first before you get to work down stairs....." Astrid says to Hiccup as she jiggles them in front of Hiccups eyes. Without any hesitation or even a thought Hiccup grabbed one of Astrids hits very tightly before latching his mouth onto the opposite one. Making Astrid moan in pleasure as she rubbed herself against Hiccups crotch that's was bulging out from his jeans between her legs.

Rubbing with his opposite hand and sucking with his mouth onto Astrids tits Astrid began to moan louder as her lover pleasured her with such lustful desire. This kept on for a while as Hiccup continued to suck on Astrids tits, switching from one side to the other making Astrid more and more sexually drawn in to her lovers actions.

Having enough of Hiccups amazing work she tore Hiccup from her tits as best as she could and held him by the back of his head. Staring into each other's eyes they both again kissed one another. But this time more passionately then the last, Hiccup began to take off his shirt as they kissed. Astrid began to help and threw his shirt some where in their apartment.

Hiccup felt with his free hand down between Astrid legs and could tell how wet she had began. He grinned as she kissed her as he knew he had her in his grasp. So suddenly without warning Hiccup flipped Astrid onto the couch and quickly slid down between her legs. Driving his tounge into her with no mercy

"Gahhhh Hiccup!!!" Astrid let out as she gripped the pillows on the couch as she screamed in pleasure. Lucky for the two lovers their apartment had no one under them so they could be as loud as they could be in their little lovers nest.

Hiccup continued and began to lick at Astrids insides tasting her as went on to explore her. Hiccup always loved making Astrid feel pleasure like this it made him feel very happy he could make his girlfriend feel so great.

"Hiccup..... give me it...." Astrid said weakly as she could barely utter the words out to him as she was under so much pleasure by his work. Seeing Astrid call to him Hiccup could not resist any longer. Standing up, he quickly unbuckle his belt to his jeans and took them off revealing his massive cock to her. Astrid bit her lips as she would often do, every time she got a glimpse of her man's awesome manhood.

Hiccup positioned himself between Astrids legs as held her legs up to help him with the view of her entrance. Hiccup put the time of his dickby Astrids entrance and began to slowly enter. A rush of pleasure shot into Astrids mind as she felt him enter her.

Entering more and more until all 8 inches of him was in her Hiccup stopped and regained his composure as he felt Astrid tighten herself around him. He then began to thrust his hips into her very slowly pulling in and out of her as she went on. The pleasure was so immense that Astrid started to moan out loud again. She wrapped her legs around his back as he now started thrusting in her more ferociously.

"God your so tight!!!" Shouted Hiccup as he was thrusting into Astrid.

"Gahhh it's because of you babe!!! Only you male me this way!!!" Astrid shouted back as she gripped Hiccups back and clawed at it with great pleasure. The two felt there climax was about to burst as they both felt it within themselves. Hiccups thrusts became erratic as he felt Astrids walls start to clench even tighter with each powerful thrust. Astrid felt her walls clench so much around Hiccup that she had to shout to him.

"Babe I'm cumming!!!" She shouted to Hiccup.

"Babe me to!!!!" Hiccup said back to her as he continued to edge on to his end.

"Let's do it together !!!" Astrid said as she clenched her legs around him tighter as she felt her and drawing near. Hiccup gripped her tightly as they both kissed. Hiccup pumped a few more times into Astrid before letting out himself into her. Astrid felt herself cum under the hot pleasure of her lovers burst. Both layed there for a While tired and satisfied by each other's lustful encounter that they both ended up sleeping that night on the couch together.