Ch 4: Friends

Hiccups POV

Getting to the small restaurant with Astrid; I see Eret, Tuff and Michael all waiting around chatting having a good time. They all turn as they see me riding up to them, I park my bike next to Eret's truck and Tuffs old Station wagon. Getting off the bike and taking off my helmet as well as Astrid who stood behind me.

"Hey Hiccup nice bike when did you get that beauty ???" Tuff asked as he came to me to give me a bro hug. We turned to look at my bike, it wasn't a new bike but it was my bike. It was a old Indian motorcycle that I found at a junk yard that I fixed up. Same with Astrids old Volkswagon punch buggy but that's still a whole other project I haven't perfected yet.

"At a junk yard." I say to him.

"No way !?!? Really ?!?!" Tuff asks me with surprise.

"Yup hahahaah" I say to him as I laugh it off.

"You were always a good mechanic Hiccup." Tuff tells me as we start heading in. But before we did Astrid held me back and said.

"Wait babe there's still one person I'm waiting for." She tells me, I turned to her only to hear the screeching sound of tires as we see a mustang turn the corner of the drive way of the restaurant. As it did it drove right next to my motorcycle, we all looked at each other in confusion as we didn't know who this was.

As we looked on I saw familiar blonde braided hair step out of the car. I watched and saw to all of our surprises except Michael cause he doesn't know her it was Ruff.

"Ruff!??!?!" Me, Eret and Tuff all shout in surprise.

"Wait who's Ruff???" Michael asked as we both looked on to see Ruff.

"Hiccup!!!" Ruff shouts as she ran to me and tackled to me to the floor.

"Gahhh....." I moan out in pain.

"Nice to see you two Ruff...." I groan as I hug her back. She just smiled as I said that and helped me get up. But she was still holding on to me happily as she hugged me. I noticed a awkward vibe from Eret as he saw us hug.

"Hey..... Ruff...." he said timidly as he tried to greet her. She just looked at him and turned away as he tried to greet her. We parted ways as she saw Tuff her brother and Michael our new friend.

"Hey Tuff how have you been???" She asked her other half.

"Great until you showed up here and what's up with the new car ?!?!? You get a sweet ride and I'm stuck with the mom-mobile?!?!?" Tuff said as he complained about Ruffs sweet ride.

"Hahah well I'll take that as a I've missed you too sister." Ruff says ignoring Eret. She then turned to Michael who was behind us and was watching us greet each other.

"You must be Hiccups new friend, Hi I'm Ruffnut Thorstan the better half to Tuffnut Thorstan." Ruffnut says as she holds her hand out to Michael. Michael looked at her and smiled gently as he shook her hand.

"I'm Michael." He said shortly to her.

"Nice to meet you Mike", Ruffnut said back.

"Well looks like introductions are done huh?" Ruffnut says to us.

"Yeah hahah, let's get inside I'm starving." Astrid says to us and we all laugh and walk inside. As we did I noticed Eret looking gloomy knowing both he and Ruffnuts history I bet it was weird for him to see her again. It was even made worse when she ignored him, I just patted him on the shoulder as we entered and took our seats to reassure him.

Sitting down we ordered our food and  started eating, I ordered a burger and fries while Astrid ordered a nice big chicken salad, while the others like Tuff and Ruff ordered the same BLT sandwich.  It's funny after all these years they still are the same as one another.