Ch 11: The Fighting Hofferson

Hiccup's POV

I watched as I saw Astrid get in her stance her confidence was not even fazed by the fact she was out numbered. I think it even boosted it when she saw she was outnumbered.

"Get her !!!" The girl said she unleashed her goons on Astrid. I felt a churn in my stomach but what I saw next made me feel so amazed.

Fight scene

Astrid despite being tipsy and a tad drunk was not even fazed by her new opponents. One of the goons charged head first at Astrid with his hefty right hand held up to punch. Astrid smirked as he got closer and began to try to throw his ever slow punch at her. Pivoting out of its way and ducking under a left hook by the lumbering man she strikes back. First with a quick strong uppercut under his jaw *smack* knocking his head back, so far it looked to that the back of his head almost touched his neck, following up with a left and right hooks to face only to finish him off with a straight right to the nose sending him down quickly to the floor bloodied by Astrids pinpoint and deadly punches.

Astrid brushed off her shoulders and fixed her shirt making sure she didn't get blood on it after swiftly taking out the man. She then turned and looked to the rest now shocked by her skill and power.

"Who's next Astrid ?" said cracking her knuckles.

"Grhhh don't stand there get her !!!!" The girl said as she now unleashed the rest of her friends onto our blonde warrior Astrid.

The brawl began as soon as soon as anyone could blink. The first goon tried charging forward towards Astrid swinging wildly at her. His lumbering punches were to slow for Astrid quick and agile reflexes. Bobbing and weaving away from punches playing with her prey thinking he could land a shot.

Astrid had enough though as the man luckily landed a punch on the side of Astrids face. Sending her down with the force of it, she fell on her back almost hitting her head onto the wooden floor of the bar.

"Oooohhhhh...." the spectators went as they witnessed Astrid get hit.

"Astrid !!!!" Hiccup cried out for her. He tried going to her but was held back by someone. He turned with anger in his eyes about the strike whomever dared to hold him back from aiding his lover.

"Hiccup wait....." the voice went.

He turned and saw Ruffnut who held him by the arm, seeing Ruffnut he began to become confused.

"Wait why !?!?!? That's Astrid!!!" Hiccup exclaimed. But to everyone's surprise and to the man's horror Astrid wasn't out.

She kipped up from her back shocking everyone watching.

"She's pissed now that's why Hiccup." Ruffnut now said showing Hiccup, Astrid was now mad. Cracking her neck and spitting a bit of blood out of her mouth Astrid walked towards the guy who was now shivering in his pants at Astrid's sight.