Ch 3: Fitstrid

Astrid's  POV

Today was going great Working at this gym helped so much relieve stress from school. I hated classes and they were so mentally draining. I'm glad I found this place not only to work as part time but also to relieve myself from all of my stress from school.

I usually help manage the gym as well as assisting in teaching the grappling classes with the instructors as a part time job. Julia was the instructor of the class she was tall brown skinned Brazilian girl who taught the grappling classes for all the girls and guys. But mainly she and I stuck to teaching girl classes, her two other brothers did that for us.

With sessions already done I was stretching out with few other of the girls in the class after workouts were done. That's when I noticed him, Hiccup walked through the door of our gym and I could pick him out from a crowd of a million people and know it's him.

The other girls noticed him.and started gossiping about my man. "Oh girl look at that Hunk over there......" one girl said to her friend as they both turned to eye Hiccup like some candy.

"Mhmmm he's a tall glass a milk and those eyes imagine looking at those green emeralds every night." Her friend replied. I swear after all these years I'll still strangle a girl if she was talking about my Hiccup like that in front of me. But I don't want to lose my job nor be found guilty of murder.

I tried keeping my cool but they kept going on and on about Hiccup. "I heard he's that star quarterback at the college you go to." The girl kept on.

"Oooooohh niceeeee I should invite him to my dorm for some fun." She said and I was about to stand up and strangle her but I heard Hiccups voice call out to me.

"Babe!!!" I heard as everything stopped going red as I was about to strangle this girl. They just turned to each other and said the same thing.

"Babe!?!?" They exclaimed to each other. Hahaha my Hiccups heart belongs to me and me alone he would never be with the likes of You!!! I just stood up proudly before calling back to my hunky lovey baby Hiccup.

"Oh hey Babe!!!" I said to him as I stood up and pretended to stretch in front of him. I noticed when he saw me in my workout attire he blushed. He always does this I don't know why but I feel like he has kink for me in my workout outfit. Like I don't know why he's sees me naked all the time but for some reason seeing me like this just turns him on.

He walked to me and smiled and kissed me without hesitation making the other girls glare at me in envy. I smiled into the kiss as I knew he's all mine. We broke our embrace as he had something to tell me.

"Oh Babe want to go to dinner tonight?" Hiccup asked me. I gave him a happy smile because it's been some time since I've ever seen Hiccup happy. After hearing about his dad's illness he hasn't been quite the same so it was a nice change to see him smiling for a chance.

"Sure of course babe, but what's the occasion???" I asked him and he just held my hands.

"Oh because Eret and Tuff are here!!! And a new teammate and I wanted to get some dinner with them like old times and plus our new teammate doesn't seem to have many friends." Hiccup tells me.

"Ok babe that's nice of you I'll get dressed and we'll go straight there." I tell Hiccup. We break away as I go back to the lady's locker room to wash up and change. After I washed up a bit I put on a new set of clothes, but for some reason I felt a prescence behind me.

I turned around quickly to throw a punch even though I was only in my bra and underwear. I turned and was so close to punching who ever was there in front of me but stopped at the last second when I saw my old friend Ruffnut. She put her hands up and smiled at me as she looked at me, she was the only one not to flinch at me being punching someone.

"Hey Astrid." She says in her raspy voice.

"Ruffnut!?!?!? What are you doing here???" I ask her confused lowering my fist.

"Well I was hoping for you to say 'Oh my gosh I've missed you Ruff', at least this we'll do." She says to me.

"Again how and Why???" I asked again.

"Well Tuff transferred back to Washington and well I thought I should come up and find myself here to maybe start something for myself."  She explained to me as she eyed me up and down.

"Yeesh you didn't turn Bi when you were finding yourself did You?? I won't hesitate to punch if you if you pull a move." I say backing up from Her.  She just laughed at me Before saying  to me.

"Of course not I'm just seeing how ripped you got I feel sorry for Hiccup to have to deal with your man woman body every time you two play where's the egg plant." She insulted playfully I just took it personally before stating to her.

"Ummmmm excuse my Hiccup actually loves my my body how it is. He drools at the mouth  every time he sees me working my muscle." I say proudly to her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh Hiccup..... you love your amazon woman. Well at least you two are happy." Ruff says as I finish getting dressed.

"So does Tuff, know your hear?" I asked her.

"Nope, why ?" She asked me.

"Oh because Hiccup is bringing us dinner to see Tuff and some if his teammates." I tell her.

"Oh that's nice." She says back.

"Want to come with?" I asked her, she smiled and just nodded.

"Cool text me the address and I'll just meet you there." She tells me as she exits from the back of the gym. Gosh Ruffnut probably snuck in here that weirdo. I just exit the locker room before looking at Hiccup and smiling.

"Ready babe ?" He asks me.

"Yup." I tell him as we start walking out of the gym. I don't really drive I usually run to the gym and because my car is pretty old. Hiccup is always working on it for me because I know nothing about cars.We jump onto the Hiccups motorcycle, and start heading to dinner.

Hey y'all that's chapter 3 hope you all are enjoying my booking I'm taking it slow to make sure I get it right to what I want it to be.