CH 06

You guys decided to have dinner at a nearby restaurant with Osamu joining later

You guys decided to have dinner at a nearby restaurant with Osamu joining later. After getting a table, you sat in between Bokuto and Hinata while waiting for the food to come. "Sanitize your dirty hands." Sakusa squirted hand sanitizer on everyone's palms. "How was your first day of school, couz?" Hinata asked out of concern. "It was good and professors were nice." You replied with a smile. "School?" Kageyama blinked. "She's 21, dude." Atsumu explained while wiggling his brows at Bokuto who looked like he was about to bite his head off. "I'm here, guys." Osamu arrived taking the seat opposite you. "Hi, Osamu!" "Hey, y/n. Was your first day of uni fun?" He asked in a soft manner. "Mhm!" You hummed in reply. Bokuto sulked a little and was jealous that Osamu was able to pick up a conversation with you this easily. He wanted to do the same too.

Soon, the food arrived and everyone dug in especially after a day of school, work and practice. "Wanna try some of my food, y/n?" Bokuto offered kindly. You were about to reject but realized that it was salmon sashimi which is one of your favourite food. "Can I?" You asked to confirm. "Mhm! Here you go." Bokuto placed the slice of sashimi on your bowl of rice. "Thank you!" You munched onto it happily. "Here, have some of my tonkatsu." You gave him two slices. "T-Thank you. You seem to be enjoying that salmon sashimi, huh?" "It's my favourite!" You beamed adorable, making his heart skip a beat. Learning that it was your favourite, Bokuto didn't think twice but gave you another slice. "Eat slowly, hm?" Bokuto wiped the sauce off your cheek. That action made you feel warm and red invaded your cheeks as you stared at him with wide eyes.

Everyone had their attention on the scene as Atsumu snickered earning a whack from Osamu. Kageyama could sense the protective waves from Hinata whose eyes were stuck to Bokuto with Hoshiumi getting a little jealous while Ushijima and Sakusa continued eating as if it was nothing. Just then, Hinata brought up something that you thought he wouldn't. "Are you still a trainee at SM Entertainment?" He asked. Your eyes widened and whacked him harshly causing him to wince. "Wait, wait? You're a trainee at freaking SM Entertainment?!" Hoshiumi yelled in shock. Facepalming, you sent a death glare to Hinata for spilling that fact on the table. SM Entertainment was a Korean entertainment company producing world-famous K-pop groups like TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x), EXO, Red Velvet, NCT and aespa.

"Y/n, you're becoming an idol?" Bokuto widened his eyes. "I'm not anymore. I left last year to pursue my studies." You cleared the question. "But you were supposed to be an idol! That's cool!" Atsumu was amazed. You revealed that you got street casted when you were in Seoul a few years ago for a holiday at MyeongDong shopping with your family when a casting scout went up to you and offered an audition at SM Entertainment. You passed numerous auditions and was a trainee for two years until you quit last year. "Which entertainment company wouldn't? I mean, y-you're pretty." Bokuto complimented. "Wow, smooth." Atsumu scoffed. "Shut up!" Bokuto threw a used tissue at him. "That's damn unhygienic," Sakusa commented in a disgusted manner. "That's sweet of you, Bokuto. Thank you." You grinned with flushed cheeks. "Yep! My cousin's so pretty!" "Too bad those genes don't apply to you." "Shut up, Kageyama!"