CH 23

Credits to Zatl9x on Twitter

After that incident with the girls, the nasty comments of you dating Bokuto instantly died down. Though your features made you look innocent and sweet, you were fierce when it came to the people you cared for by protecting them. Your friends nicknamed you 'Cherrybomb' because your temper could happen within a snap and out of nowhere. While your mother nicknamed you as 'Dragon Girl' because you spit fire when you get mad. All in all, you weren't one to be messed with when you were pissed. People were more careful of their words whenever you were around because they didn't want to experience what happened to the girls who happened to be in the same university as you. Furthermore, you were friends with Sana who was a 'Bruh Girl' as what they called it these days. You were a duo that nobody wanted to get on the wrong side. Don't get this wrong, you were still that nice and friendly girl but it was just that getting you angry was another story.

You arrived at the gymnasium and realized that it was livelier than usual. You looked up to see a group of volleyball girls and came to know that they were here for a school trip. They gathered around the boys looking all starstruck and giddy because of their presence. Your eyes laid on Bokuto to see him getting touched by the girls from his biceps to his chest. "Having fun?" Your voice boomed behind. The girls got startled and turned back to see you, not failing to recognize who you were. There was a sly grin across your face and it was as if there was black smoke coming off you. "Baby owl!" Bokuto cheered in joy and skipped over to you. "Hey, daddy owl." You smiled and felt him kissing your cheek. "I hope you girls enjoy yourselves and learn from these amazing boys." You eyed the girls who stood really still before walking away from them. Not only them, the boys felt the atmosphere change and shuddered at the feeling.

"Baby owl, you came earlier than usual." Bokuto grinned widely and hugged you to his chest. His presence instantly washed off the jealousy you were experiencing and you nuzzled against his sturdy chest. Your arms wrapped around his body tighter and felt his back muscles. This man definitely had one of the best bodies in the team. Just then, Bokuto's hands travelled to your butt to pat them lightly affectionately. "Daddy owl's tired?" You knew from how touchy he was. "Yeah..." He yawned before burying his nose in your strawberry scented hair. Letting out a small smile, your heart ached seeing how the boys have been worn out because of the upcoming match next week. "You can do it, daddy owl." You patted his butt as well. "Can we cuddle when we go back?" Bokuto had a pouty look on his face. "Of course, anything for you!" You reached to pinch his cheek softly. "Yay! My baby owl's the best!" Bokuto cheered before taking your hand to kiss it. "Are they really grabbing each other's butts in front of us?" Atsumu cocked a brow. "Let them be, busybody." Sakusa rolled his eyes before taking a sip of water.

"What's our 'Booty Couple' doing?" Hoshiumi teased from the couch. The team was invited over to hang out along with Osamu and Akaashi. They have been making fun of both of you after catching you holding each other's butts earlier today. "You're just jealous that you don't have anyone's butt to hold onto." Bokuto stuck his tongue at Hoshiumi. "Oh, yeah?!" Hoshiumi eyed Kageyama who glared at him. "Don't you dare." "Sorry." Laughing, you patted Bokuto's head before he gave you a side hug. "Which team are you playing against this Saturday?" Osamu asked. "Argentina National Team," Atsumu answered while leaning against Osamu. Argentina? Something rings in your head but you couldn't quite place it. "We'll be playing against Oikawa senpai!" Hinata cheered excitedly. Oh, right. You recalled that phone call you had with Hinata when they finally won against Aoba Johsai and not forgetting to mention Oikawa Tooru. "Can't wait to smash their asses," Kageyama smirked at the thought.

Speaking about the match, the boys started to analyze each player of the Argentina National Team like what they were known for and their strengths. Osamu and Akaashi joined in the discussion too as they had their fair share of volleyball experience. Bokuto laid his head on your laps while speaking and giving ideas. He took your hand and placed it on his lips to give kisses here and there while you caressed his head. "Who do you think is gonna win, baby owl?" Bokuto asked. Furrowing your brows, you were slightly taken aback by his question. "What? Of course, it's you guys!" You chuckled. Everyone placed their eyes on you by your answer. "We have great setters, blockers and spikers. C'mon, you guys are known as the 'Monster Generation'! Do you know how rare is it for a team to gather such great players known for their skills from middle school onwards?" You added on.

The boys looked at each other with huge confident smiles on their faces by your positive words. "That's some great encouragement, y/n." Ushijima's lips tilted slightly. "Yeah! I feel hyped for the match!" Hoshiumi pumped his fist in the air. "My cousin's the best!" Hinata squealed. "Y/n's great with words unlike you." Kageyama mocked him. "Another match, huh?" Sakusa sighed and looked towards the ceiling. "C'mon, Omi! We can do this!" Atsumu wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Urgh, don't touch me!" Sakusa groaned in annoyance. "We'll be there to support you guys." Akaashi smiled. "Yeah, we will be there as usual." Osamu followed up. "Woah, my baby owl's so good at encouraging people! You should be a motivational speaker." Bokuto giggled and held onto your hand tighter. "You're the best, baby owl!" He cupped your face making your upper body lean down to him and started kissing each area of your face. "Not in front of us, Bokuto." Akaashi kicked him lightly.

A/N: He'd definitely do this!!😭🥺

Credits to Buddh_art

Bonus: Oya?

Credits to the rightful owner