CH 18

Credits to kndkgn

Credits to kndkgn

Daddy Owl🦉❤️
Are you coming to watch me practice, baby owl? 😗
3:17 pm

My Baby Owl🥺💕
Yes, I'll be there at 4:30 pm. Will that be alright, Bokuto?
3:18 pm

Daddy Owl🦉❤️
Why are you calling me by my surname? Did I do something wrong? 🥺
3:18 pm

My Baby Owl🥺💕
Of course not! Why would you think that?
3:19 pm

Daddy Owl🦉❤️
Hi, couz. It's Shoyo and I think you should come right now because Bokuto has been sulking in one corner for the past 10 minutes wondering why you're addressing him by his surname. It's BAD because practice can't resume and he is needed!
3:30 pm

My Baby Owl🥺💕
OMG, I'll be right there!
3:31 pm

When Hinata said to head over to the gymnasium, you did what you were told and arrived at the fastest timing. There you saw Bokuto squatting in a corner facing the wall pouting while being in his emo mode. Atsumu was seen lightly kicking him to snap out of it while Hoshiumi was filming the whole process as he found it funny and Ushijima watching the scene. It was when Sakusa saw you and pointed at Bokuto making you nod in response. Sakusa then motioned the others to leave Bokuto made Hinata couldn't seem to until he saw you and was dragged away by Kageyama. While they walk past you, they had hopeful eyes as if telling you that they were leaving Bokuto to you. Nodding, you headed over to your emo boyfriend.

Without a word, you silently squatted behind him and wrapped your arms around his body. "Hey, daddy owl. Why are you sulking?" You whispered into his ear. "Baby owl! Y-You're here! Are you mad at me? Why did you call me by my surname? Am I not your 'Daddy Owl' anymore?" Bokuto shot multiple questions filled with panic. "Of course, you are still my daddy owl. Don't worry, hm?" You kissed his cheek affectionately. Slowly, Bokuto's emo mode subsided and was taken over by a huge smile. "You'll always be my daddy owl, hm?" You smooched his cheek once again causing butterflies to flutter in Bokuto's stomach. "Yay! You're the best, baby owl. I love to be your 'Daddy Owl'!" Bokuto cheered and you giggled at the sight. You were glad that he was back in his usual chirpy mode and heard Hinata yelling at him asking if he was in the right state to resume practice. Bokuto nodded and pecked your forehead before joining the rest.

"Argh, I wonder who's the older one in the relationship." Atsumu shook his head.
"He's a man-baby." Sakusa rolled his eyes.

A/N: Why do I see him doing this...?

p.s: idk why the formatting for the texts couldn't be what I wanted. I tried everything but it didn't work. I'm so sorry, guys.

Credits to xineazra on Twitter