CH 24

Credits to the rightful owner

Finally, it was the day of the match. You met up with Osamu and Akaashi before heading to the stadium together. Osamu mentioned that you guys were meeting with the team before their match starts for a while. Akaashi noticed that you were wearing Bokuto's jersey paired with denim shorts and sneakers. Your hair was curled nicely and the theme of your makeup complemented the red jersey. In particularly, the glitter under your eyes and the red tint on your lips. On the way to the train station, your stomach growled and the boys noticed. You stated that you were too excited to consume anything and Osamu handed you a cereal bar to curb your hunger. Flicking his wrist, Akaashi estimated the time and he guessed that the team has arrived at the stadium just in time to check-in their attendance. This was going to be an eventful day.

After an hour of travelling, you guys reached the stadium. It was 10:30 am and filled with spectators and fans. You made your way to the stadium and looked around for the team. Eventually, you found familiar body physiques and walked towards them. "Hey, guys!" You greeted while smiling brightly. "Baby owl, you're here! Oh my gosh, you look so cute!" Bokuto squealed and hugged you tightly. Akaashi asked the team if they had eaten before the game and they nodded in response. Bokuto loved the fact that both of your tops matched and poked Hinata to help take pictures. Both of you posed for the camera before Atsumu and Hoshiumi decided to photobomb. Kageyama and Ushijima were innocently dragged in while Sakusa rolled his eyes at the back. Hinata decided to flipped around too and flipped the camera to selfie mode. He joined in along with Osamu and Akaashi to take a couple of silly selfies before asking their coach to help take proper pictures with the rest of the Japan National Team.

"Oh, isn't that Bokuto's girlfriend?" "Yeah, she's cuter up close." Voices were heard coming from other teams. You were too busy interacting and hyping the team that you failed to notice those voices. "You should go up to her." "Should I?" Those voices continued thinking no one was able to her them as the place was loud. However, Sakusa happened to overhear them by standing in a corner as he hated crowds. His eyes directed to Atsumu who happened to hear too as his hearing was as good as a fox. "C'mon, let's go." He placed a hand on your back and gently pushed you to Hinata who caught up with the situation along with the rest. One of them tried to approach you but stopped in his tracks. The team along with Osamu and Akaashi were glaring or side-eyeing them silently warning him to stay away. You happened to make eye contact with the male for a moment and smiled not knowing what was happening behind. Though Bokuto was in front, his eyes were the deadliest among the gang. He trusted that his boys would protect you even if he wasn't there. The other team shivered at the cold atmosphere and backed off.

 The other team shivered at the cold atmosphere and backed off