CH 16

Credits to ngr_yama

Credits to ngr_yama

When the news broke out, everyone was excited for what lies ahead of both of you. Hinata just stood at the back trying to process the reality that you were officially Bokuto's girlfriend. As expected, Hinata ran up to Bokuto and drilled in his head to make sure to never hurt you. The only tears you could shed were happy tears. Bokuto hurriedly promised Hinata that he would never break your heart and Hinata huffed in response before storming off to continue practicing. You told Sana that you were in a relationship making her squeal in joy. She asked who you were with but you didn't want to reveal Bokuto just yet. There was a slight hooha when the news spread that you were no longer single, causing the people who had a crush on you to sadden. Just like Sana, they wondered who the lucky guy was.

"Baby owl!" Bokuto ran up with you. He tackled you with a tight hug and nuzzled against your warmth while babbling words you couldn't make out. "Hey, daddy owl. Why the long face?" You wondered. "Atsumu was teasing me that I'm kinky." Bokuto cried in your arms. "W-What?" You were baffled by that random fact. "Yeah, that's because you call me 'Daddy Owl'. He said it's kinky and weird. B-But I like that you call me 'Daddy Owl'!" Bokuto whimpered and looked up at you. "Does it make you uncomfortable, baby owl?" Bokuto's brows narrowed worriedly. "Of course not, Bokuto! I like addressing as by that!" "Really? M-Me too! I like that you call me 'Daddy Owl'. It's so cute." Bokuto rubbed his cheek against your skin. "Atsumu's the one being weird." "Mhm, he has a lot of weird thoughts."

One thing Bokuto loved was to cuddle with you after practice. He would be in your room fresh from the shower requesting if you could blow dry his hair. While doing so, he would play and fidget around with your items. There was once he swatched all your lipsticks and picked the colours he liked best. He even rearranged them and had a special drawer labelled 'Daddy Owl's Favourites' on it which were his best picks among your array with lipsticks. He loved to place his head on your chest to listen to your heartbeat while sharing his day. "Hoshiumi was so hyper." He yawned and rubbed his tired eyes. Seeing that made you shush him and pull his hand away from his eyes before stroking his head. With your heartbeat and soft touch, Bokuto would fall asleep while snoring lightly.

There was once Bokuto ran to where you were and say adorable random things. "Baby owl, I have a gift for you!" "Really? What is it?" "It's me~" Bokuto would always make your heart flutter whether he does it intentionally or not. It got too cute till the point the rest of the boys living in the household would gag or consider moving out. Now that you were Bokuto's girlfriend, Sakusa had someone to complain to especially when Bokuto leaves a used tissue here or there. "Y/n, Bokuto's used tissue's on the coffee table." "On it, Sakusa." Or Atsumu yelling at Bokuto threatening him to stop fooling around or else he was going to tell you. Instead of scolding Bokuto, you would sit him down or pull him aside to speak to him nicely knowing that he was sensitive though he was a fierce player in the court. All in all, bringing Bokuto into your life was one of the best choices you have made.

A/N: Oh, baby...