CH 19

Credits to kukpike on Twitter

It has been two weeks since you and Bokuto were official. Both of you got to know more about each other and were comfortable with each other's presence and affection. Other than getting closer to him, you were more chummy with his teammates. Kageyama brought you to a famous Hokkaido milk ice cream parlour and shared about Hinata's embarrassing moments that gave him second-hand embarrassment. Ushijima would hang out with you along with Hoshiumi at a corner of the gymnasium during break while Atsumu would ruffle your hair and tease you. It was surprising that Sakusa talked a lot more when you were with him and his words weren't as straightforward as compared to talking to the boys. He even allowed you to address him as 'Omi'. Meeting this bunch was definitely the best thing that happened.

You were at school waiting for Sana to arrive before heading for lunch together. It was when you were footsteps coming towards you making you look towards its direction. Sana was seen running to you and eventually reached you while panting. She suddenly held onto the side of your arms and angled her eyes to meet yours. "I-Is it true?!" She panted. "Woah, catch up with your breath. What's going on?" Your brow furrowed and handed her your water bottle. "Are you dating Bokuto Kotaro?!" She asked after taking a few gulps. Widening your eyes, you wondered how the news broke out and that was when you recalled the boys saving you from trouble a few weeks back. Sighing, you looked around and pulled her to a corner to talk. "Yes, I am. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." You apologized. "Why are you apologizing? Oh gosh, I'm so happy and excited for you! It's freaking Bokuto Kotaro!" She squealed. Chuckling, you felt relieved that you finally got to let out the secret to Sana instead of keeping her in the dark.

Sana asked you a lot about your relationship with Bokuto and you didn't mind one bit knowing that she would not cross the line. "As a national player, he plays really fiercely during matches. I've seen the matches on television. Is he the same with you?" She wondered while biting the straw. "No, actually he's the complete opposite. He's super adorable and sweet." You smiled at the thought of your boyfriend. "Wow, really? He eyes the ball like prey and his spikes could knock out someone cold." "Yeah, but trust me. He's a total softie." You nodded. Since the secret was out, you also shared that you were the cousin of Hinata Shoyo and that was how you met Bokuto. "I heard your boyfriend's known for his body physique. It must be nice, huh?" Sana wiggled her brows. Blushing, you shrugged and looked out to the window for a moment. You were aware that Bokuto's fangirls loved his body structure other than his playing skills and you couldn't deny that Bokuto has a good looking body. However, that was just a bonus. What you liked about him was his personality.

Other than feeling happy for you, Sana expressed her concern that his fangirls might confront you especially in school. Not only was it Bokuto, but the other boys were also popular too for their good looks and strong playing skills. C'mon, they play for Japan. You brought up that you definitely thought about it but you weren't going to care about them unless they cross the line. Furthermore, though Bokuto was seen as childish and humorous, he turns scary when he gets mad. This was shown when that group of boys were harassing you outside school. However, that does not mean that you were not going to stand up for yourself. Not only for yourself but for Bokuto too if needed. You were going to protect him like how he does to you. Why? Because a relationship takes two hands clap and not one always going all the way while the other does nothing. By doing so, you were positive that the relationship was going to be stronger.

A/N: My Schweiden Alders boys as Adidas ambassadors✔️

Credits to the rightful owner

Bonus: MSBY Boys in suits!!

Credits to the rightful owner