Bonus #5

Credits to the rightful owner

It was the wee hours of the night and a beep was heard followed by the door clicking open. Bokuto took off his shoes and walked into the dark penthouse. Entering the shared room with you, Bokuto saw that you were already asleep. A small smile spread across his tired face before heading to the bathroom to shower. The room permeated with the scent of Jo Malone's Wood Sage and Sea Salt body wash as Bokuto stepped out of the bathroom with his hair down in a damped state and a pair of sweatpants. He was too tired to even bother grabbing a shirt when he forgot to do so while he was showering. Bokuto shuffled against the floor tiredly before plopping himself on his side of the bed. Staring at you, Bokuto poked your arm gently causing you to fumble in your sleep. After taking in a breath, your eyes slowly fluttered open intaking the darkness and eventually the sight of your husband.

"You're home, daddy owl..." Your brows inched, looking at the digital clock stating '2:32 am'. You wondered why your husband woke you up and that was when he parted his lips to speak. "Kisses, please?" He requested with a pout. Melting at the sight, you sat up and inched closer to him. Your hands cupped his face gently before peppering kisses starting from his forehead, cheeks and lastly, his soft lips. Bokuto has been coming home late due to practice and dinners after which lasted for hours as they were mostly with sponsors. Hinata has been complaining to you how tired he was whenever he visits to play with Shotaro. Bokuto developed slight dark eye circles from how tired he felt nowadays but that didn't stop him from spending quality time with Shotaro in the morning before he heads off to practice.

Pulling away from his lips, you thumbed his cheek gently as he nuzzled against your touch. Bokuto held onto your body within his strong arms and buried his face into the crook of your neck. This made your hands finding their way to his bare, broad, muscled back and patting him gently. "I miss you, baby..." He whimpered with a hint of tiredness causing your heart to clench. Both of you haven't been seeing each other as much and it was affecting both of you, especially your poor husband. "I miss you too, daddy owl." You whispered while tracing the outlines of his back muscles. Bokuto detached his arms from your body and faced you to press a soft peck on your lips before nudging his nose against yours. Both of you stayed in that position for a while in the dark room with each other's presence. 

Sleepy tears formed in Bokuto's eyes as you reached out to wipe them away. "It's time for bed. You're really tired, right?" You asked softly as he nodded while rubbing his half-lidded eyes. Shushing him, you pulled his hands away from your face and kissed them affectionately. "Come here, daddy owl." You motioned him to you. Needing your touch, Bokuto plopped himself on top of your chest and his cheek was squished in between the valley. Your fingers ran through his soft locks and inhaled the pleasant scent of sweet pear. "Hug me tightly, baby." He whimpered. Melting at how touch-starved and needy he was, you hummed and wrapped your arms around his body to pull him closer to your warmth. Just when you thought Bokuto was adorable when he's energetic, him being a needy big baby takes it to another level and you loved it.