heartbreak - - armitage hux

Imagining my boy upset >:'-(

n/n = nickname
WORD COUNT: 2171

The room spun and you giggled, the only still thing in your vision was the ginger, grasping gently at your waist to steady you

You placed your palms flat against his chest and you wanted nothing more than to just pull him down by his pristinely ironed collar and kiss him until you couldn't breathe. You attempted to grab his black collar but you just ended up lightly scratching his neck. His eyes gazed at you, half amused and half disappointed.

"As our new Lieutenant, I do believe you should get some rest and sleep off the hangover that's to come." His voice was like music to your ears, soft but commanding, he knew his place within your relationship and it was to look after and support you, just as you had been doing for the past seven months.

There was still the voice at the back of you head, however, telling you that leading him on was wrong but you currently didn't care. You'd slept with him, laughed with him, danced, cooked, showered, talked with the man everyone thought wouldn't crack under a woman's touch but he did. Armitage Hux cracked under your touch; when you'd caress his cheek, hold him after a nightmare, wrap your arms around his waist and rest your cheek against his back when he got frustrated – you were there for him when he needed you most and he'd try to do the same for you now.

"Hangovers are for losers." You giggled out, slightly shifting in your spot, gazing up at Hux who wore a thin, tired smile on his lips. Man you could just kiss those lips.

"Well, I still think it's time for bed, n/n." Slowly, the red headed general scooped you up in his arms and carried you to your bed, you squealed out and clung to his neck. You left a soft trail of wet kisses down his cheek, jawline and neck and only stopped because of the stupid fabric of his clothes that prevented you going any further. "N/N, you know my rules around sex while intoxicated." Hux warned, placing you down on the bed. He kneeled in front of you and started to undo the laces of your boots, before removing your socks and then your trousers.

"But I want you." You whined, sticking your bottom lip out in a pout. Hux sighed and shook his head, focusing his eyes on the buttons of your jacket. "You can't tell me you're unbuttoning my jacket without imagining how you could have me right now." You blurted out, your filter fully gone. Hux smirked.

"Of course I am, I already have my dear, but we both agreed that each party will not be intoxicated when we have sex." You groaned out, becoming slightly frustrated, you placed your hands over his and forced Hux to stop unbuttoning your clothes.

"You make our sex sound like a boring contracted agreement." You met his gaze, he was captivated by how you'd call on his bullshit, captivated by how willing you were to give yourself fully to him in any state, despite this state not being one he wanted. Hux secretly was afraid that you'd regret doing something, saying something, and this little relationship of yours would be over all because he couldn't control himself around you.