failiure - - ahsoka tano

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Colour
Y/F/C - Your Favourite Colour

WORD COUNT: 1561

Short drabble coz I'm a little sad and this brings me comfort

Ahsoka sat quietly in front of you- not ashamed- in fact, she was fuming, but you had taught her better than that

Ahsoka sat quietly in front of you- not ashamed- in fact, she was fuming, but you had taught her better than that. She needed to control her anger and let it out in a healthy manner. This is how your master, Obi Wan, had taught you.
The force was strong with your Padawan, it helped her when she was in trouble. Unlike the Jedi council. They had turned their backs and cast Ahsoka out the moment they identified her as the bomber of the temple much to your pleads.
You knew different.
So did Anakin.

While you sat with Ahsoka waiting for her trial to begin, Anakin was out searching for the real bomber. Whoever it was, Ani would bring them in and show the republic and the Jedi council that Ahsoka was innocent.

"I'm so sorry." You mumbled, casting your eyes to the ground. Anxiety bubbles in your gut, as much as you wanted to believe the Republic senate would let Ahsoka go, you knew that wouldn't happen.

"Master, you stuck by me when no one else did," Ahsoka had placed her hands on top of yours. "If it weren't for you reasoning with the Jedi council, I'd be dead by the clones." You chuckled softly glancing up at your Togruta padawan.

"My young Ahsoka, if you have come to me instead of running away from the clones..."

"Things still would've turned out the same, Y/N." You nodded your head. The door to Ahsoka's cell rattled and the door opened, revealing Clone Commander Fox.

"Former Padawan Ahsoka Tano, today you stand trial against the Republic senate." Ahsoka stood up and you attempted to follow her. Fox blocked your way with a hand outstretched.

"Master L/N, you're required to stand with the Jedi Council." You frowned but nodded, giving Ahsoka, who was about to protest, an encouraging smile. Your Padawan returned it before Fox pushed her along, leaving you to stand in an empty cell.

"How's your Padawan holding up?" Obi Wan had asked you, grabbing your forearm and whispering in your ear despite you just wanting to ignore everyone and focus on Ahsoka. She had come under your wing a few years after Obi Wan took on Anakin and the two, despite Ahsoka being a few years younger than the boy, grew close in a sibling-like relationship.

"Do you actually care, Obi-Wan?" You tried to keep your voice levelled, this was your old master - he knew you all too well after years of him and Qui-Gonn co-training you. He frowned at you, clearly disappointed with your response. Slowly, he let go of your arm and you stepped away, your chest rising and falling quicker and deeper than normal. Don't get angry Y/N, don't get angry.

"Y/N, I want nothing more than to help you but you know I can't. You know I was outvoted during the council meeting." Obi Wan stated. You looked down at the ground and nodded your head.