Chapter 1- WHAT THE HELL?

" Hey Casey, how're you doing?" you walk in and ask the receptionist.

"Hi L/n, nothing much, just  reporting in some standard violations nothing more." Casey replies in his enthusiastic way.

"Nice, where's Hunt?"

" Oh, she's just patrolling, Mobius is in court, and he asked me to hand you all your assignments for the week" he replies, handing you a file.

"Thanks Casey, go on, I'll see you at lunch." you say walking towards your office.

Loki's pov

( The dialogues are not correct, cuz I'm writing out of memory)

"What is this? This never even happened, more lies, tricks." Loki shouts at Mobius. 

"Not yet, not to you" Mobius replies, fast forwarding to where Loki and Frigga are talking.

" Then am I not  your mother" Frigga asks

Breath shuddering, Loki says, "You are not."

Tears filling her eyes, she then chuckles humorlessly, " You're so perceptive about everyone but yourself."

 Mobius continues, " And then the dark elves attack Asgard and you think you lead them to Thor, but instead you lead them to.." 

He fast forward to Frigga, being stabbed by a dark elf as Loki watches on in horror, tears forming in his eyes.

"W-Where do you have her, where is she?"

"You lead 'em right to her." Mobius softly says.

"No! Yo-you're lying! It's not true!" Loki accuses.

They argue back and forth until Hunter B-15 came in and asked to talk to Mobius.

And during that time, Loki like the mischievous scamp he is, escapes.

~~

After completing a few of your assignments, you decided to head to the cafeteria and have some lunch. They did have some bomb salads.

On the way there, you suddenly saw a glimpse of blue that looked a lot like the tesseract from the corner of your eye. Turning to your right, you saw nothing. Putting it down to your imagination, you sighed and walked on when you bumped head-first into Hunter B-16, a good friend of yours.

"Hey Hunt! Where have you been?" you asked smiling

"Hi Y/n sorry can't talk, there's a rogue variant in the premises and I have to look for him!" She replied hurriedly.

"Oh! Well let me help you, who is it?" you replied suddenly becoming serious.

Hunter hesitated to speak.

"Ask Mobius Y/n, he'll explain everything."  she said before running down the hallway.

Confused, you headed down the hallway, but not before spotting a mop of very familiar raven hair heading towards Mobius's office.

Eye's widening you chased after the guy only to run into Casey and  couple of other agents.

"Wha-Casey! What happened? Why the hell is everyone rushing around?" you asked him.

"I don't know Y/n, there was this guy who came and threatened to turn me into a fish or something and he took that blue cube thing and ran away!"

" Blue cube thing-blue cube thing? Wait you mean the tesseract?" you urgently enquired.