Chapter 10-Big scary Magic Death-Cloud

" Loki!" you say and pull him out.

" H-how did you get here?" Loki asked stunned.

" Well.Sylvie and I pruned ourselves." you say quietly.

" What? Sylvie's here too? Where is she? Did you lose her?" he asked frantically, making you raise an eyebrow.

" I landed somewhere else, and I was found by him." gesturing to The Hot President.

" Why didn't you look for her? Do you think she's ok?" he asked again.

wAIt-

Why didn't I look for her?

You-bitc

" She can handle herself, she's a Loki for Norn's sake." you say, a little pissed.

"Ok, Come on!" President Hottie interrupts, pushing Loki down the hole, "He was pissing me off, the way he talked to you." he tells you.

" Thanks, I guess."

" Come on." he says taking your hand and helping you down.

~~

" You bastard! You lead the wolves right to our door!" The Old Man says

" We prefer snakes to wolves." President Loki says smugly.

" I've eaten both, they die just the same." a kid comes into view.

Standing next to TVA Loki, you raise your eyebrows at what he said.

Okay dark child

As the boy walks forward, another man with a hammer, holds him back and rests his hammer on the boy's shoulder.

" Who's that?" you ask Loki.

" Apologies, my liege. I betrayed you and now, I'm king!" Hammer-guy says.

" He's a Loki." you say.

You see President-Loki step forward, " About that." he says, and the rest of his team pull out their weapons.

Loki-with-a-hammer looks shocked, " You can't be serious."

" Come on, what did you expect?" he asks in a way that makes you almost pass out.

" That was not the bargain! I give you our location in exchange for shelter and supplies, you gave me your army and I take the throne!"

Oh, so the bastard lied to me, what did I expect? I still think he's hot tho

" Ah yes, not so good a bargain. How about this one, my army, my throne." he say, extending his arms out.

" About that." one of the Loki's say, making all of them point their weapons at him.

Groaning audibly, you facepalm, and Loki shakes his head

" Why you beef-witted half-faced scrums! We  had a deal!" President Loki shouted,

Suddenly you hear a low growl coming from an alligator.

" Why the HELL is there an alligator in here?" he shouts 

" He's a Loki!" the Old man and the Boy shout.

" What?" you ask Loki

" Yup."

The alligator lunged at the president and latched onto his hand.

Grunting, he tried pulling it off, and managed to do so, only to find his hand missing.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he started screaming like a girl.

In a flash, everything started happening at once, the President was dragged away from his men and thrown aside, everyone else started fighting.

Even though he lied to you, you felt sorry for him, so you quickly went to his side and took his arm, making him look at you.

" I'm sorry."

You heal the wound and seal it, looking at him, you reply, " I know, be careful." you say, kissing his forehead and running toward the portal the Old Man, who was also a Loki had created.

While going in, you caught a glimpse of his hand and spied a very familiar ring.

Eyes widening, you run through and find yourself outside.

" Dammit! We're animals! We cut the throats of everyone who trusts us. Glorious purpose, glorious purpose! We can't change, we're broken. Every single version of us" the Old man grumbles.

" And whenever one of us dare they to fix themselves, they're sent here to die!" The Boy adds.

" That's why I need to get out of here!" Loki says, " Nothing can change until the TVA is stopped!"

" You trust her?" the old man says.

" She's the only one I do trust!" Loki says.

I'm sorry what?

The old man quickly shifts his eyes and looks at you for a split-second before looking back.

" And right now, I believe she's our only chance of stopping the TVA. " Loki says.

" That's good enough for me." Kid-Loki says.

Looking at you, and then at the others, the Old-man agrees, " Okay! Okay I'll help you! But, approaching Alioth is a death sentence. We'll get you to it, but that's as far as we go."

" Wait, you want to kill the big, scary magic-death cloud in the sky?" you ask confused.

" Yes." Loki says.