Chapter 7-Y/n...Laufeyson?

Ravonna looked guilty and hurt.

" No! You have no right to be looking sad right now! You killed him!" you shout, " You killed Mobius!" 

Loki's heart breaks at how devastated you are, and he's very confused. He likes Sylvie, not you, then why is he so worried and why does his mood revolve around how you feel?

The guards take you and Loki to the golden elevators where and you wait for Sylvie, who comes with Ravonna.

" You ok?" she whispers to Loki and you.

You don't acknowledge her, not caring about anyone or anything anymore. Loki nods at her.

Ravonna's TemPad pings and she checks it, " I've got them from here." she says.

The guards release you and you step inside the elevator after Ravonna.

" Do, you remember me?" Sylvie asks.

" I do." Ravonna replies, " What do you wanna say to me Variant?"

"Her name is Sylvie, bitch." you whisper under your breath.

" What was my nexus event?" Sylvie asks, " Why did you bring me in?"

"Does it matter?" the bitch replies.

" It was enough to take my life from me, lead to all of this, must have been important. So what was it?"

" I don't remember."

Wow, if I wasn't wearing this collar right now, you would be on the floor screaming in pain.

The elevator opens up to a cold lair, misty and foggy.

Walking out, you slowly walk to the front where three huge figures are sitting on thrones, behind them on the wall is a glowing red inscription that look an awful lot like a rune.

Runes? Is that why we can't use magic here?

" As promised, the Variants." Ravonna announces

"After all your struggle, at last you have arrived before us." one of the space Lizards says.

" What do you have to say for yourselves before you meet your end, Variants, oh and an original." an other one asks.

" OH FUCK OFF!" you shout at them, the words echoing.

Laughing, he says, " It's nice to finally meet you, Y/n Laufeyson." 

 Loki and Sylvie both turn to look at you in shock.

"I was his fiancé, not married yet, so I'm not Y/n Laufeyson. But I would have been if it weren't for you and your fucking sacred timeline!" you scream, eyes glowing. " You killed him in the worst way possible, and you made me watch, and scream, helpless. And today, I had to go through that FUCKING TEN TIMES! TEN TIMES I HAD TO HAVE HIS CORPSE AT MY FEET, TEN TIMES I HAD TO HEAR HIM STRUGGLING AND GASPING FOR AIR, AND TEN TIMES,  I SCREAMED MY HEART OUT!"  you stepped front, but were brought back by the Time-twister.

Loki was staring at you, tears streaming down his face, you were his fiancé, and yet you stood by him and had to watch him develop feelings for someone else, you had to watch him shamelessly flirt with other agents, and yet, when you found out he liked Sylvie, you put on a brave face and smiled.

No.

He didn't love Sylvie.

He loved you.

" So you know what I have to say to you?" you continue, eyes red from crying and throat hoarse from screaming, " Fuvk you to the depths of hell, you pathetic Space Lizards."