Chapter 5-Lamentis 1

You and Loki just make it through the Time door and you're.....back at the TVA

"Wait, why are we back here?" Loki asks, confused.

"Loki, she knows where the Time keepers are!" you say and begin running toward the door.

"Wait!" Loki calls out.

"What?" you walk back and ask.

Taking his daggers out of the locker, he looks at you and says, " Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

Face softening, you smile and say, " Don't worry about me, I took on a Mad Titan, I can be careful."

Loki's eyebrows go up at the mention of this 'Mad Titan' but he doesn't say anything.

"Come on, let's go!" you say and run out, him closely following you.

~~ 

Readying your knives you slowly walk across the corridor, alert and ready to fight. Loki is doing the same except you have your hood on nd no one can see your face. As you keep walking you come across two bodies of some minute-men she killed.

Walking faster, both of you get there just in time.

Flipping your knives, you wait, but the ass can't help himself.

" A few questions" He asks, making you roll your eyes.

" Have you got nothing better to do?" she asks.

" I agree with her." you say making her smirk.

Ignoring what you just said, Loki makes his way behind her, "Rude, are you sure you're a Loki?" he asks, pointing his dagger at her.

"You're in my way" she says

"You are my way!" Loki quips back.

At this point, you're leaning against the wall, playing with a knife as you watch the scene unfold.

Finally The Variant unsheathes her Katana and ready to fight, she swings it at Loki, but he dodges it and is pushed back almost colliding with you.

"I thought we could work together, but I see you lack vision."

Groaning, she ignores him, walking toward the elevators.

Taking the chance you slip up behind her and using the moment, you kick the back of her knees, causing her to double over in pain.

Loki comes and twists her hand behind her, making her grunt in pain.

"Either, you'll come willingly or not, either way, I get to the time-keepers."

" Oh god. Shut up!" she says and wriggles out his grip, kicking him in the stomach before coming over to you.

Slashing her katana over your head, you duck and kick her in the stomach, causing her to be launched backwards, she extends her arms and manages to cut your cheek whilst being thrown backwards.

Loki gets up and making his way toward her, in a low and gravelly voice, he threatens," Don't ever touch her again." before she pushes him over, the three of you are now fighting, the sound of metal clanging, grunts of pain and the occasional sarcastic quip.

It's when you have a chokehold on her and she's pressing her katana into Loki  that Ravonna comes in.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him." she threatens.

" Oh hehe, no darling, you hurt him and I'll kill you," you reply, which for some reason makes Loki's heart flutter.

"Go for it." Ravonna says  before making her way towards you.