Chapter 6- You like her!

Loki finds you and Sylvie on the outskirts of town, you putting your hand on her shoulder, then getting up and walking away.

Your.pov

" Sylvie, I'll be back, I just have to do something." you say putting your hand on her shoulder.

Walking a little further, you go behind a rock and kneel down, everything came crashing down, you were going to die, the man you loved was making heart-eyes to a version of himself, and you were alone.

You started to sob, reaching into your collar, you pull out a simple necklace, from which hung a beautiful ring.

Frigga's ring, with which Loki had proposed to you, kissing it you cried even harder and the ring began to glow, casting a warm green glow on your face.

Suddenly, small fireworks began to burst from the ring, blue and red and purple.

Loki had enchanted the ring, so whenever you were sad, fireworks would burst, normally this would make you feel better, but now it only made you cry harder.

I'll see you soon darling.

You get up and cast an illusion to hide your tear-stained face and go up to Sylvie and Loki, but you saw they were having a moment, and stayed where you were.

Loki saw you from the corner of his eye and beckoned you closer.

When you hesitated, he left her side and pulled you closer.

" It'll be ok, darling." he said playing with your (h/c) hair. You wish it was your Loki comforting you, at least you'd see him soon.

Nodding, you pulled away and went over to Sylvie who pulled you down to sit next her, in between her and Loki.

" You know, I really like you, when I first met you, I thought you would be a snooty ass, but you're one of the closest friends I have, even though I met you today." she says.

Smiling, you nod and hug her, she returns it, eyes glistening with tears.

Pulling away, you take their hands and look at the shower of meteorites crashing into the water, fires blazing and a huge wall of dust coming toward all of you.

" You guys are amazing." you say.

Loki puts his head on one shoulder, Sylvie on the other.

Tears fall from your eyes.

Almost there sweetie, I'll see you soon.

Suddenly, you hear the all-familiar hum of a time-door.

" Loki, Loki look!" you say.

" They're here."

~~

" Mobius, wait!" you plead as he ignores you, that hurt because he practically became like your elder brother and you felt bad when you saw the hurt in his face.

The guards take you and Loki to Mobius's office, taking Sylvie to another office.

As you enter his office Mobius tell Loki, " You know, it occurred to me that you're not really God of Mischief."

" Oh, here it comes, the folksy, dopey insult from the folksy dope. What am I, the God of Self-Sabotage yeah, the God of back-stabbing?" Loki mocks.

" Just kind of an asshole, and a bad friend, yeah chew on that for a bit, Y/n, I-I'm not even going to talk to you, Alright it's ready." he says, two time-doors humming open, this time though they're red, indicating a Bad-memory time prison.