1- new friends..?

Note to self.
✍️don't✍️write✍️when✍️offline✍️
——————

Echo is a thunder wolf who has been living in a cave after his friends has gone. He was too scared to go out afraid people would hunt him down. Why do people wanna kill him? They think since he's a thunder wolf, he is danger to humans, though really he used to help them. The only times Echo would leave his cave was for hunting, he would only hunt at night, where humans wouldn't be in the woods. But once he met someone who would help him survive, someone who might help gain his trust with others, and help him make friends again.
——————
Echo was just chillin in his cave, bored ofc. Having nothing to do, he decided to go hunting since it was dark out. He left his cave and found a bush to hide in. He waits a while for something to come, starting to get bored again. He almost leaves to hit another spot before he heard a sound. He stayed in the bush looking to see what it was, the animal seemed confused. "Is that a rabbit.?" He whispered to well... no one "a.. large rabbit...? Well, the larger the food the less hunting I have to do." He got out of the bush and jumped on it. Usually he would scare it before literally chomping on its head. "Please don't hurt me!" It said, something he's tired of hearing. "Well it is what it is, killing others to survive. Feel kinda bad for you" he said "Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!" Echo stared at the animal, realizing, it wasn't a rabbit. It was a wolf pup. "Holy shit" he quickly got off and apologized to him. "I am so sorry I thought you were a rabbit, makes sense you weren't, don't know how I thought you were a rabbit. Too big to be one" "it's fine. Wait a rabbit? How do I look like a-" "ANYWAYS" Echo interrupted. "Why are you out here alone?" "Well, really I was with my big brother, but I got distracted and don't know where he went." The pup explained "So you lost him?" "Yep!" "What if I help you find your brother? You know, to make up for almost killing you." "Sure! That would be nice! Thanks" "alright, wait. What's your name?" Echo asked "My names Max! Nice to meet you! What's your name?" "Echo, now let's find your brother. where was the last time you saw him?" He asked. "Uhhhh... over here" Max said, leading Echo to some spot.
(Lol idk)
"So how do we find him?" Asked Echo. "Well me and my brother have the same scent, and this is where I went."
"Ok, so if we go to a different spot you didn't go to, but has your scent, we'll find him?" Echo asked. "I guess so"
"Alright then... let's try here, have you gone here?"
"Yep"
"here?"
"Yeah"
"Here?"
"Nope"
"Great! So this is where we go!"
Echo went following the scent, Max following behind him. Soon they ran into another wolf. "SHADE!!" Max yelled "MAX, WHERE WERE YOU!?" The other, Shade, asked. "I got lost" Max answered "but he helped me find you!" "He?" Shade looked at Echo "and who are you?" "I'm Echo, the one who helped Max find you" Echo answered. "Oh.. well.. thanks for helping :)" Shade said "no problem! Well I got to go now, bye!" Echo said, walking away. "Goodbye new friend! See you soon!" Max said, waving at him. Echo paused and turned around "see you guys later!" He kept walking and whispered to himself "new friend..?"
—————
Ayyyyee Im doneee let's hope it won't take this long for chapter 2 xD no promises tho- ok goodbye and sorry it took so long

~608 words~