Chapter 8- Oh no...

"MAX! QUIT IT!" Shade yelled, afraid his little brother might get hurt.
"LET ECHO GO! GET OFF WHITEOUT! LEAVE KODA ALONE!" Max muffled, ignoring his brother.
'Koda' growled, "Ugh! Why are pups SO ANNOYING!?" they pulled their tail out of Max's mouth, which left him with weird, sticky, black liquid. "EEEEWWW" He coughed, trying to spit it out. Shade tried to rush over to Max before he was pushed back by 'Koda'. "Shade!" Max yelled, slightly muffled. "Agh.. what was that for?" Shade asked. "I told you to sit and stay." 'Koda' says, glaring back at Shade. "I'm here to kill HIM" they say, pointing to Whiteout below him, "well, you three are dying too, but he's first." "WHAT!?" Max yelped. "Don't listen to him! He's just trying to scare you!" Echo yelled at Max, hoping it was true. "I prefer 'them' but whatever. 'Koda' said, then looks back at Shade, who is looking miserable. "Just let me go with my brother. Please." 'Koda' simply laughed, "me? Do something nice? HELLL NO". They continued to laugh.
Echo quietly growled. 'That's it. I'm done. Koda, I'm sorry, please forgive, but I just have to do this.' He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, focusing on his paws. He took a deep breath before shooting his eyes open focusing on his target, 'Koda'. He growled and tiny sparks of electricity came from his body. His body started to heat up, as he shot electricity straight to 'Koda', giving them the worst shock.
"AGHHHH" 'Koda' yelled, almost passing out. He stumbled a bit and stayed still for a few seconds before turning to Echo, who is now out of energy to shock him again, and is now staring dead back. "Are you STUPID?! DEAF?! DO YOU NOT CARE?!" they yelled before charging at Echo. Panicked, Echo tried to escape, but couldn't due to the strange liquid preventing him from moving. 'This is it. This is the end. At least I helped many other lives... right? Or was this all for nothing? Don't tell me I die failing everyone.' He shut his eyes tightly, waiting for the end to come. THUD! Echo opened his eyes, confused. 'Koda was on the ground... he was attacked.. by...
"SHADE!" Max yelled running over. Shade shot him a look that says 'stay back, don't worry about me'. Max slowed to a stop and slowly backed away a few steps. 'Koda' growled, they were furious. They stared at Shade before pushing and getting on top of him. "Pretty impressive for a normal wolf". They said, digging their claws deep into his shoulders. Shade winced, "get OFF ME" He tried to push them off, but had no luck. Echo noticed that his paws were getting loose, he could pull them out now. 'Great, I can help Shade. I can't use my electricity right now, but I'm not that bad a paw to paw combat.' He decided to go help Shade, but saw Max running toward them. Echo knew he had to stop him, even if Max didn't want him to. He ran up to Max and stopped him. "Ech-" Max was cut off, Echo put his paw over his mouth, silently shushing him. Max was scared, but decided to obey.
"AHH"
they both turned to see Shade covered in scratch marks and some blood.
'WTF HOW-' Echo was terribly concerned, both for Shade and Max.
"SHADE!" Max started rushing over, only to be stopped by Echo, who was holding him back. "ECHO! LET ME GO! HELP HIM!"
"I would if I could!" Echo said, "but I can't use my power right now, I have a limit, and right now I gotta make sure you don't interfere.
Max growled, "SHADE!"
Shade was now extremely injured. He noticed Max trying to reach him, but Echo wouldn't let him. He was glad Max was safe, even if he isn't. He couldn't get distracted! He was currently fighting for his life right now.
He tried to attack, but ended up being thrown back... again. Wincing, he saw 'Koda' walk up to him. He sighed, ready to give up... except he won't, not if it meant he wouldn't be with Max. 'Koda stared at down at him, then smiled. "Sucks to be you, huh?" They say, raising their paw.
"HEY!"

                                                                                               ~~_————A/N————_~~
YOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR WHOOO!! Lol sorry I haven't posted, also TYSM FOR THE 100+ READS! You have no idea how happy I am for this, knowing that there's 100+ people who bothered to read this. TY!!! I don't really know what else to say lol goodbye and have a great day/noon/night! I love youuu <3