Author's Note: Hiatus

Hey, guys!

I would like to apologize for the lack of updates this story has received, but I have been incredibly busy lately, and I hate it. I truly would love to be able to keep updating this story, although I don’t know when that next update will be able to come, but rest assured that ‘Nobody Will Break You’ will be continued no matter what.

School has been stressful, frustrating, and just nerve-wracking. Maintaining my GPA has become troublesome, certain grades are slipping, and my parents and I are not happy. Although I have managed to keep my spot as a top honors student, I am not sure if I will be able to stay in that list for long. Teachers have continuously been dumping more and more projects on us, pop quizzes that are just horrible are being thrown at us, and numerous exams will be taking place until Spring Break later this March. In addition to school work, choir and band concerts are approaching fast as well as our school’s annual talent show, so my hands are, unfortunately, quite full.

Hopefully, the next update will be somewhere around Spring Break, where I will have the time to write freely and without as much stress. As much as I would love to update, I do not want to do so while rushing, as the plot and the writing may become inconsistent.

Anyway, enough about my personal woes, I would like to thank ALL of you that have stuck by my little story, for it truly means the world! Thank you to those who have voted, commented, and even followed; it truly makes my day.  I apologize for not being able to reply to all the comments on this story, but when I have more time on my hands, I will have the time to reply and thank all of you in a more proper manner. ‘Nobody Will Break You’ has already reached 3.6K+ reads, and over 100 votes and comments; words cannot express my gratitude! Thank you for putting up with me and for your continuous support.

Unfortunately, my account will remain inactive until Spring Break, and I realize that I should have told you all about my hiatus sooner, and I apologize for that. However, if any of you would like to message me, my inbox will be open most of the time, and you can reach me through Instagram as well as Tumblr. Though those accounts may also be inactive, my inbox and ask will always remain open for anyone for whatever reason, but please do excuse me if my reply is a bit late. I may also pop up on Wattpad from time to time, but not as much as before.

(Instagram: pia_okumura/Tumblr: pia-okumura)

Again, thank you all for your support and kind words.

I promise to be back as soon as possible, with an update and more stories to come!

-Pia