Chapter #14

Life went too fast that next month. First, Tristan threw Amy into Jail. Tristan also gets remarried to his childhood sweetheart Chris. Then he came to my parent's wedding. Tristan then became the president of both Kardia and Soma. Of course, I was in charge of the announcement. That morning Travis woke me up by kissing my cheek. I turned to face him.
        "Morning."
    I smiled at him.
        "Are you ready for today?" He asked.
        "The announcement...it should be fun." I kissed him. "I got to go."
    I got up from the bed and started to change. I saw my scars before I put on a white dress. I grabbed my keys then left.
        "Love you," I said.
        "Love you too," Travis responded.
    I left for the place where I needed to go for the broadcast. Tristan met me. We both hugged.
        "Are you nervous?" He asked.
        "No, it's just an announcement!" I responded.
        "I'm talking about your marriage, silly."
    I looked at him in shock.
        "What?" I screamed.
        "Shit, you don't know?"
        "No, Tristan, I didn't know."
    I dug into my back pocket and grabbed my phone. Before I could open it, a PA pushed us to the set.
        "It's time!" They said. "3..2...1...go!"
        "Hi! My name is Grace Jay Mclellan; I am the granddaughter of our corrupt ex-president Roger Mclellan. Now that he is dead, I would like to introduce you to the new lawfully elected president Tristan Parker."
    Then I headed out to get something to drink when Travis scarred me by tasering my sides. 
        "Hi, babe!"
    I kissed him as I turned around.
        "So,"
    I wrapped my hands around his neck.
        "We are getting married today."
        "Fuck, who told you?"
        "Tristan."
        "I wanted to surprise you."
        "How did you pull this off?"
        "I have my ways."
    I kissed him.
        "I love you."
        "I love you too."
    We turned around and watched the rest of Tristan's speech.
        "We will take down the cameras and bring down the walls and become one nation kosmos," Tristan said. "Thank you."
    He stepped off the platform. He walked toward us.
        "Hi, lovebirds." He said.
        "You had less than two hours, Tristan." Travis chastised.
        "I was just excited!"
        "Let's go, you two," I demanded.
    We all headed outside and toward the parking lot. I headed toward my car when Travis grabbed my hand and twirled me around. 
        "Tristan is taking us," He said.
    He kissed my cheek. He grabbed my waist.
        "Let's go, lovebirds!"
    Tristan opened his car door. We both sat in the back, embarrassed.
        "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.
        "Do what?" Travis asked.
        "Marry me into my crazy family."
        "Babe, you are my best friend. They are already my family. But, I want to make it official."
    I kissed him.
        "We are doing this! We are getting married!"
        "Yep."
    I grabbed his hand. Tristan drove us to a forestry area.
        "We are here!" Tristan announced.
    We both got out and were immediately separated by friends and family. We went into nearby houses. We got changed, and then it was time for our wedding.