Chapter#15

I was soon met by my dad at the entrance of the house. He looked at me with a tear in his eye.
        "Wow, you look all grown up! Are you ready?" He said.
        "Yep!" I answered.
   He grabbed my hand and wrapped his arm around mine. We walked out to a wedding setup. Everyone stood up and looked at me. It was like I was walking in slow motion. I finally reached Travis and the priest.
         "You look beautiful," Travis whispered.
    The priest started talking, but I could only lose myself in his eyes.
        "Now it's time for the couple's vows." The priest announced. "Who is going first?"  
        "I will!" Travis said. "Hi baby, I have loved you since I met you in the Italian place. You are such a beautiful person. I will love you and will continue to love you until I die."
        "Okay, It's my turn." I continued. "Travis. I love you so much. You have been a rock for me throughout this situation. I will love you till the end of time." 
    The priest handed Travis and me our rings. Travis put the ring on me.
        "Repeat after me!" The priest said. "I, Travis Daniels, take Grace Mclellan to be your wife to love and to hold as long as we both shall live until death does us part."
    Travis repeated. I did the same thing.
        "Travis Daniel's, do you take Grace Mclellan to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you both shall live." The priest said.
        "I do!" He said.
        "Grace Mclellan, do you take Travis Daniels to be your lawfully wedded husband."
        "I do!" I responded.
        "You may now kiss your bride."
    Travis picked me up and spun me around as we kissed.
        "I want to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Daniels." The priest announced.
    Everyone cheered. We walked down the aisle, and then Travis grabbed my waist and kissed me. We headed behind one of the houses to see a tent, and under was a dance floor and tables. Lights were strung up. We both took our spot at our table.
        "Time for the newlyweds to have their first dance."
    Travis grabbed my waist, and we started to dance. That night was the first night I felt normal.

The End