To New Being

Hai, This story is about shivika. Hope you all like it.

In the early morning, a young man is seen breaking a phone, it's none other than shivaay Singh Oberoi who is now back to his sso mode again as anika betrayal hurt him most that he lost himself and now he can't forget her but at the same time, he can't forgive her too and  he feels guilty too for what he did with her too"

In a faraway place in Paris, a girl is seen who is sleeping hugging her pillow. The first set of sun rays kissed her face making her wake up from her deep slumber, once she got up from sleep, she turned to her left side where the person who she loved most and who hurt her most picture is kept.

Anika: "good morning shivaay. Hope you're doing well there without me . Please don't hate me much because I am afraid then no amount of hate is enough for you to hate me after what I am going to do now," she said to shivaay picture While smirking at it.

In oberio mansion, two souls are missing their superwoman and best friend. Both looked at the shivika picture longingly, waiting for fate to reunite this star crossed lovers.

Rudra:" I miss our bhabhi om, I hope soon we will get her back. After she left, all the happiness and peace left with her. Oberio mansion lost its glow without her "

Om:" I know Rudra..believe me, if I can exchange my truth for anything, then I will exchange it for our bhabhi. "

Rudra: it's been a long time o, we have to do something. I can't see our shivaay bhiya like this. he is behaving like a machine. I miss our superwoman

Om: " I know Rudra, I can understand your pain but Rudra we can't do anything as we promise to anika bhabhi and now we can't break that promise though I wish more than anything to break it. All we can do is just wait and watch fate's game

Rudra: "Om do u know where anika bhabhi is, I try to find her but there is no trace of her. I even went to Chandra's house but she doesn't know it's like our superwoman vanished in thin air

om: "No rudy I aksed asked Khanna to trace her but even he can't find her. I just hope, wherever she is, that she is well and happy. I don't want her to suffer like shivaay...but I know it's impossible. After all, they are one soul in two bodies "

Somewhere in Paris

Anika:" Mira, is my schedule ready. How many shots left "

Mira," Two more shots ma'am and you also have  3 photoshoots today.

Anika:" I will give you two days, we need to finish it within that time. Otherwise, it's their loss "

Mira:" Maam, I forget to say. Your first movie will be realized next month. I am so excited to see you as an actress than director"

Anika:" why, am I torturing you with my director's work. "

Mira:" No ma'am, In movie only you are wearing Indian  and smiling other time your face is so grumpy as a monkey "

Anika:" Ahh, will you please stop doing that. Your talks are iritating

Mira :" stop doing what ma'am and which talks of mine, irritate you.  Me saying the facts or me lying about your director job" she said looking at anika innocently

Anika :" nothing, you may go."