Friends

In  mumbai a man is working on his laptop with  a women who is burshing her hair in fornt of mirror

Man :" what happened now , you're again combing you're already groomed hair for hundredth time now . If you're hair can speak ,then it will say " ishani please leave me , don't kill me with your comb "

Ishani:" shut up ranveer, I am trying new hairstyle "

Ranveer:" ishani , you're already married to me fortunately...then who you're going to impress..if you're trying to impress me then all you have to say is I love you "

Ishani:" shutup ranveer..who told you I love you ..I don't love you ...I love only virat kohli.."

Ranveer:" I don't think anushka could like that baby.. hell , even I don't like that . Atleast learn something from anika '' he said in jealousy.

On hearing anika name , ishani went to  deep thinking about her friend and sister in all but blood .

  Ishani :"ranveer did u talk to anu .i thought of calling her yesterday but forget it. how is she ,i am worried about her.

Ranveer:" no baby , she didn't attend my call . Maybe she is busy in her acting  works . Even I don't know , why she is still beliving that God, who gave her nothing but only sorrow. "

Ishani :" yes.. I am angry at god for what he had done to my anu . First he snatched  her family and then she went into hiding with sahil parents  help but he killed them too , then shivaay forcefully married her . Afterwards somewhat everything is fine in her life for once but  then that pinky again start her drama by bringing a bar dancer as her mother ,really a bar dancer if only... Neil uncle was there, then he could have teach that Pinky oberio a lesson for calling his lovable wife a bar dancer and Ragini aunty too will give Pinky a tight slap for insulting our Anika and her .

Ranveer:" yea I know ,how i wish  everything was normal, as it used to be  in past but unfortunately god created many chaos in her life . If only I saw that Pinky , I will lock her in storage room full of rats and cats "

Ishani :" no no...you can't do that . If you lock her in a room full of cats and rats  then it will be waste only as they will fight among themselves only , they won't mind that stupid Pinky . It's better if we lock her in the room full of cockroaches, ants and long lizards "

Ranveer:" Wow nice idea wifey.How come , there is this much criminal ideas in my native sweet wife mind "

Ishani :" That because ,I am a friend and I can't tolerate my best friend sufferings.I will do anything to see a smile in her face and will also do anything to stop the people from hurting  her, even if It means killing them too . Currently pinky and shivaay are in my list ...I will make them pay for my anu tears .

I still remember that day when we saw her 2 years  back

Flashback

Ishani and ranveer are returning from their date  , when they saw a anika  trying to cross the road . As soon as they try go to her , they saw the anika falling down on the ground.

Ishani :"anika ? ..anika get up . Ranveer we need to take her to hospital " she said after trying to wake anika up

Immediately both ranveer and ishani took her to hospital and waited in front of the ICU

Doctor:"how this patient is related to you "

Ranveer " she is my sister doctor..what happened, is she alright "

Doctor:" I don't know how to say this but the patient hadn't eaten anything for past two days and we found lots of scars on her body and top of all she is suffering from depression and anxiety..look like she was molested as she is afraid of males " he said dropping the bomb on them

Ishani:" what mol..molested...are you sure doctor.  How is that possible she is oberio family elder bhau..who have the guts to do that to her "

Ranveer " I won't leave that person alive .."

Doctor:" wait don't get angry .This is the time for you both to maintain peace as she seems to need you . Please take good care of her. I think you're not aware but Mr.shivay Singh oberio has thrown his wife outside of his house tagging her as gold digger 1 year ago.  Poor child " the doctor said leaving them both in anger and devastated as they thought anika is happy in her laws home but look like God snatched it from her 

Ishani:" ranveer, let's take revenge later, now our friend need us "

Doctor:" Can you both please come to my cabin . I need to talk something important to you " he asked Ishani.

Flashback ends

Their thoughts are broken by hearing a loud ringing of phone

Ranveer:" it's anika "

Ishani:" put it on  speaker" ranveer nodded

Anika :" hai Mrs Ranveer..how are you and how is Mr Romeo"

Ishani:" anika how many times , should I tell you to not call me sunny a Romeo. "

Anika :" sorry guys but I can't stop it and believe me , this name suits you both as you're nice and cute like Romeo Juliet and Ranveer Is totally a hero type  getting in trouble with his own mouth then subside it with his romance , Anyway leave that , is everything ready "

Ranveer:" Yes Miss New York , everything is ready for you to revenge.  The good news is oberios are going to fall in our trap without knowing what hit them .."

Anika :" Good , expect Gauri, Om , Rudra and soumya  everyone needs to punished  Especially shivaay and pinky for torturing me . "

Ranveer:" everything is ready ..already ragani is now in oberio mansion . Impressing pinky and shivaay but unfortunately shivaay still haven't proposed her "

Ishani:" Anika are sure about this , Pinky we can understand but shivaay.  You love him ...I think in some corner of his  heart, he still loves you "

Anika:" love and shivaay can never stand in one line . please ,don't joke like that Ishani.  If he loved me ,then why did he tortured me and tried to rape me. If raping your wife is called love then I don't want that type of love.  Ask Ragini to be careful...I will come back to India next week. Until then try to destroy oberios reputation and peace as much as possible "

Okay guys, tell me how is this update.  I will be having Ishani and Ranveer as supporting characters as anika supporters ...but don't worry I will give importance to shivika only.