Hello Again!

As soon as the flight landed in India, Anika felt the cold wind wrapping around her. Without her knowledge, her body shivered while her mind traveled back to the time how she left India two years ago.

Mira who was enjoying the familiarity of her homeland, shake Anika to let her know that they reached but as soon as she touched anika, Anika screamed in fear.

"Are you okay Ma'am", shall I call Ishani Maam?" a concerned Mira asks looking at anika. Mira is Anika loyal employee for the past 1 and half years, During her time with anika, Anika treats her as her sister only.

"No need, Mira. I am good, these small obstacles can't stop me from achieving my goal." She said stepping down from the flight, coincidentally she received the message from Ranveer saying "part 2 success".

As soon as Anika come out of the airport, she saw her favorite Volvo car waiting for her. Anika knows it must be Ishani's idea to send this car to welcome her as this car was presented to her by her father for getting selected in Stanford University. Seeing the car, made anika very emotional, unknowingly a tear escaped her eyes thinking about her happy times.

Mira: "Maam, can we leave. I already asked our Manager to clean Richard mansion "

Anika:" No need, ask the manager to find a mansion near Oberio mansion." Anika said with a smirk, remembering the saying "keep your enemies closer", Meanwhile Mira informed the same to her manager on the mobile.

Mira:" The manager said, it will take 2 days ma'am. Till then where shall I book a room for you to stay," she said already searching for the best hotels on the internet.

"No need to book any room, when she can stay in Malhotra Mansion till she wants " she heard a manly voice say, and before Mira can understand what's happening, she saw her anika ma'am hugging him and the man lifting her from the ground.

Mira:" This is not fair Veer Malhotra, you are only noticing her not you're best friend, who became very thin after working for this Hitler." She gave a fake glare to him, making both anika and veer laugh.

Anika:" Though the offer seems tempting, I can't accept it. Sorry veer but it may jeopardize our plan. I don't want the Ragini effect to go waste." she said looking at him with puppy dog eyes making veer agree to her demands.

Veer:" Fine with me ,if you don't want to come but at least I hope, you will accept these poor flowers who are eagerly waiting for your arrival," he said giving her a bunch of wildflowers making Mira smile at veer attempt, to impress his ma'am who with the small smile accept it.

Veer:" I know you want to execute your plan soon but please wait for some time. Oberoi's are on the verge of bankruptcy as per our plan, soon there is a chance for Oberoi mansion to go for sale. " on hearing him anika smiled an evil smile making both Mira and veer shiver little.

Anika:" Mira, ask the manager to clean shahil old house. We will be staying there. The place where everything starts, will also be the place where everything will end too "

Veer: "But, will you be safe there, and won't it come under the contract that you signed"

Anika:" First of all, the Contract no longer valued since the reason no longer exists and then the property no longer belongs to shivaay.

Veer:" Just be safe anika, I..we already nearly lost you anika. Can't go through that pain again. You're damp important to us than that criminals. Just be safe please " he pleaded but anika said nothing and look ahead of him with an emotionless face. knowing it's no use to talk to her again, he left from there angrily.

As soon as Veer left from there, Anika drove her car from there breaking all speed limits, leaving Mira alone at the airport entrance

Mira: "Look like, this is what I deserve for being Hitler P.A." soon Mira called her boyfriend who to works as a businessman P.A and bodyguard.