return of Karma

After talking to ragini ,anika was lost in  deep thoughts . As she knew if she return to India again , there is a chance she may endanger her and her brother life but then how long can she hide. One day or another she  has to face her fears and she too knows ,that with her cousins and her friends with her  , she can face her fears more bravely and overcome it. Finally anika made up her mind to return to India and face shivaay Singh Singh oberio .

Anika:" Get ready shivaay Singh oberio,  it's time for you to meet the bitch you created . There was a saying which , I personally think will suit you Mr oberio  "Careful of what you do to a good woman, because you will have to deal with the bitch you created"  it's time for anika chandra to take revenge for snatching sirf anika dignity and killing her soul. " anika said smirking while burning shivaay and oberio's photos. 

In India

Both Ragini and pinky are at Ranveer shop as planned by ragini , pinky is looking at all the jewelries,  while  ishani signaled ragini to start their plan. 

Ragini " pinky aunty , I totally forgot..here I brought home made orange juice for you , look how hot it's here , you need to keep yourself hydrated "

Pinky:" wow , you're very good beta but I don't feel like drinking this now..but don't worry I will surely drink it later "

Ragini :" but I made this for you only , infact I myself prepared the juice.  You broke my heart , pinky aunty " ragini said in crying tone , making other people to look at them

On seeing their plan is on verge of getting flap, ishani decides to help. 

Ishani :" warry wow , look at you two . Such a beautiful and kindful mother and daughter in law. Seriously I never seen such a cute relationship between mother and daughter in law.  " she said winking at ragini who smiled at her ,on hearing ragini as her daughter in law , pinky started flying in her own dream world.

Pinky :" yes yes ...she is very good . Infact she is the best daughter in law , she never tried to separate me from my son unlike that anika " pinky blabbed making both ragini and ishani very angry at the mention of anika name .

Ishani:" Then why are you hesitating ma'am ,  just drink the orange juice made by your best daughter in law " she said with a forced smle .

Pinky :" afraid me , oh no no , .I am not afraid.  I just,didn't feel thirsty,  but since you mentioned it ..I am drinking this juice, ragini beta ..I am this juice will be sweet as you "

Ragini :" ofcourse aunty , it will . After all i added two dosage med..I mean love ..i am sure it will work perfectly I mean, it will taste good " she said giving the juice to pinky While mentally beating herself for her slips .

Oberio mansion

Shivaay is working in his room,  when he heard loud noise coming from the hall  , afraid that something happened he immediately ran towards  the hall .

Shivaay :" what happened,  I heard some noise , is everyone alright? " he asked to his family members who are sitting like a statue in front of television. 

Amazed by his family reaction , he too turned to see the television,  only to become statue  .

In USA

Anika who was scrolling in her Instagram feed , suddenly started laughing very happily and loudly ..making all passenger's in the flight  to look at her like she is crazy .

Anika secretary :" Ma'am are you okay . Is your head paining,  should I need to  call your psychiatrist," she asked looking at anika, who now is laughing very hard.

Anika ": Haha..no need. Haha, I believe, soon I will be good ...haha.. without any doctors and tablets help ...Haha, love your rags and ishu to the moon and back, thanks for giving me a warm and good welcome by making pinky Singh Oberoi gets arrested. 

As promised I updated, hope you will be happy with this tiny chapter. The next chapter will be big and long, I will make it up to you all.

If you want me to check or read your stories, tag me. I will surely read it. Also, suggest some good shivika stories, I haven't read any in these 9 months, eager to read all the shivika stories published and updated in these 9 months.

Bye

Signing off
Abhi