sahil house

I expect the same if not more,
But for you, I am merely enough.
You always love them and uses me;
If I am a mistake then why bother.

You were there when I lay sick
You were there for expenses and care but your love and support is invisible

Like a hurricane, you left me
In a desert middle of the ocean
Neither to breath not to die
Laying fragile in your Grey memories

I went numb in your words and acts
Don't know when or how but ,
Slowly and suddenly felt the change within myself
A heart turned frozen in raw fire of range

Maybe it's better to be selfish ;
Maybe it's victory and fame that matters
Maybe it's time to change and adapt,
To the world filled with fakeness.

What rules changed the old happy world
Where it's right to do wrong without guilt.
Where its normal to make victims suffer,
Where it's pride to honor the assailant.

A new dawn and once again new rule,
Now to favor the victims than the assailant
Now to undone deed that once had been done.
Now it's time to give what you received.

As soon as anika wrote those lines in her book, she felt her heart clutched in pain, and tears edged in her eyes but none fall. Unconsciously her hand went to her neck and tightly grips her ruby pendant which replaced her nuptial chain. Standing from her grey study table, she walked into a huge room. Slowly taking the keys from the brown locker box, she opened the big black room. Not bothering to turn on the lights, she walked inside it and unwrapped a strawberry embroidered handkerchief, and took the broken nuptial chain which took her to the day. she removes them and throws them towards shivaay picture.

FLASHBACK (10 months after anika did her drama in oberio mansion)

Everyone from her neighborhood is sitting outside her house in a white dress, mumbling, and whispering among themselves. When they saw her coming thereafter stepping out from Black BMW, all the people stopped their activities and glared at her. Holding her hand, Chanda brought her inside the house while her other hand supporting her.

She slowly walked inside the house, all the while a dread-filled her heart, her mind, and heart warned her that something bad happened but she paid no heed to it. She looks at Chanda with questioning eyes but all she can see are tears falling from her eyes.

As soon as Anika walked inside the hall, she felt like her breath leaving her body. There lies her small brother Sahil on a white carpet wearing a white dress. He looks so peaceful like he is sleeping. "Sahil" anika screamed going towards her choti brother but before she could touch him, his Bua stopped her.

"You have no right to touch him anika. because of you, he is lying like this. First, your father snatched my brother's life, and now because of your carelessness, my nephew's life was lost too. He died because of your carelessness Anika, you murdered him. If only took care of him properly instead of arranging caretaker none of this could have happened " Bua shouted at anika who was now standing still looking at Sail, while mumbling "Sahil wake up" again and again.

Slowly Anika took baby steps towards Sahil, despite Bua's protest, and keep Sahil's head on her lap. Slowly she combed his hair while kissing him on his forehead. Once again she asked him to open his eyes and when he didn't, she started shaking his shoulders and shouted at him