Tragic Agony

'Have you ever wondered, what could happen if there is a time machine to change all your mistakes? Have you ever felt like, slapping yourself by going back in time? will you stop yourself from doing the best and worst mistakes of your life? If you're given a chance, will you stop yourself from falling in love with a beautiful and intellectual woman who can complete you fully yet make you feel empty in the desire to want more? " As soon as these words are uttered by RJ in FM . khanna looked at his shivaay sir who was heavily drunk and muttering his anika bhabhi name here and then. He knows if anybody deserves a time machine then surely it's his sir, this way he will surely prevent some mistakes and lessen his reason to reach hell. He may prevent some pain for his anika ma'am.

"Anika I'm sorry...no..no. Shahil...help me. Anikaaaa" shivaay shouted perturbed in his unconscious state of sleep, looking very much distressed and afflicted. Kowing he is once again having his nightmare, khanna played some mellifluous music which his anika bhabhi has composed for shivaay sir before she staged her act to leave the house.

As soon as the mellifluous music flows inside the car, shivaay looks less afflicted and a peaceful expression appeared on his face, making khanna a sign of sadness. As for few minutes, the atmosphere in Lamborghini Veneno seems very quiet before shivaay once again started thrashing in the back seat muttering anika name in agony and angst while his body started twitching. Khanna looked at shivaay once again with an aching heart. knowing his shivaay sir once again got tormented in his nightmare, he stopped the car and opened a dashboard removing a syringe and a medicine bottle from the medical holder. As soon as the syringe seems full he holds shivaay tightly against him and injected it as he do always when the music didn't help. Few drops of tears fell from khanna eyes before he wipes them and started the car again.

"Anika..loveee I am a bastard. I don't deserve you....no no. Don't leave anika. No no.Prinku noo...I won't sign... Anika..come back. Shivaay mumbled before he drifts into an unconscious state.

Khanna looked at him with pity once more before driving the car thinking of the black day, which ripped his shivaay, sir, last piece of happiness peace, and sanity. Well, he can't say happiness since happiness left shivaay since the day he throws anika ma'am out but the little bit of peace and sanity, that proved to the world that shivaay Singh Oberoi is still human, not a monster or robot left the day, he forced anika out of Mumbai ma'am after sahil death in that too blackmailing her with Sahil father truth, Chanda pregnancy, and gauri ma'am life. Unfortunately, Gauri ma'am married life too didn't last long and she finally got divorced from the artistic Oberoi brother who can't give a little love to her. what's the use of being a poet, artist when he can't fill his own life with lively colors and lyrical lines.

Look like the three brothers are suckers for love or maybe despite growing up with the ideals of love, care, and family they are incapable of love when it comes to their loved ones. Maybe it's not their fault, it's dadi fault who though says " ishqbaaaz" a thousand times a day never fully live up to it. She only cared for her family to stay together despite their happy or not, she wants them to be together. If only the older woman takes a firm stand and looked into her family issues, none of this could have happened. Her three grandchildren may have their Ishqbaaazi life living with their loved ones instead of living with the toxic smell of alcohol, drugs, and a protein shake. Though khanna doesn't want to admit he felt like he too is doing sin by obeying shivaay orders but unfortunately he can not leave him even the god asks him to.

Khanna's train of thoughts came to halt by the sound of mobile ringing sound from shivaay coat. Stopping the car, he carefully removed the mobile and saw the caller was Omkara.

Khanna:" Hello sir. "

Omkara:" khanna, what are you doing with shivaay mobile. Where is he? What happened in the choti maa case? Did MR Ranveer agree to help us? Where is shivaay, is he okay. Say something khanna" Omkara shouted at the end after raining down all his question