Chapter 2: And so...It begins (2)

Next Day...
At the Occult Phenomenon Resesrch Club

3rd Person POV

   "Ready to go?" Itadori asked his two senpai's.

Inside the club room, four students gather for a rather.....important meeting. 3 students gather around a table with an angel board in it. While the other one is sleeping in the chair in the corner of the room, not caring about whatever they do.

   "Are you really sure, Sasaki-senpai? Iguchi-senpai? Y/N-chan?" Looking at the two infront of him with a determine face, and look behind him, at the corner of the room to look at his friend for a long time just to see, she's asleep.

Knowing what the consequences if he wakes her up, he let her be and just continue what they will do.

   "Okay, here we go!... Spirits, spirits, please tell us...Which creature is the council president just barely weaker than?!" He shouted excitedly.

   "Ku (く)
   Ri (り)
   O (お)
   Ne (ね)
   (Sea Angel)"

   "A sea angel can beat him?! What a small fry!" Itadori said while laughing.

Suddenly, a boy opens the club room door rather loudly making the sleeping girl in the corner wake up.

Y/N's POV

A sudden opening of the door wake me up. I look at the door to see president, he looks at the people around the room and when his gaze land on me, I glare at him with everything that I got, making him look away and just look at Yuuji and the others.

   "Hey, Plankton President! What's up?" Itadori greeted, making Iguchi-senpai snort, I would have laugh a little but since I just been woke up rather rudely, I continue glaring at the stick president.

He slamed a paper in the table where Yuuji and our senpai's are.

   "As you were previously informed, a research club with no real activities must forfeit it's club room. So vacate this room at once!" The president suddenly announced.

Curious as what it is, I stand up to see what it is.

Oh, the club is being take down.

   "You shouldn't underestimate our members, President." As Yuuji said this, Sasaki-senpai stand up and go to the book shelf of whatever there is in that. I'm in this club just because of the reason that Sasaki-senpai said that I can just be a ghost member, and I could do whatever I want, hence me sleeping here.

Sasaki-senpai slamed down a really thick book in the table, I look at it and I see the title, Mysterious...Events?? File 9? How many are there in that book shelf, and are all of those are as thick as this?? The hell! Maybe I should participate in some activities here, man, I feel useless. Well, as long as I can sleep though.

   "What is that?" The president asked, looking uninterested.

The three of them smirk like some kind of psychos. I look at them dumbfounded, why am I here again.

   "You know about our rugby field being closed off, right?" Sasaki-senpai said, now I'm curious.

   "Yes. Some of the students who fell ill were actually hospitalized.

   "Don't you think that's strange?"

Sasaki-senpai explained about the strange activities in the rugby field and the reasons why the strong members of the rugby team suddenly fell ill. Saying that it cause by some unknown spirit something, yeah, I just muted their conversation. I just pull out my earphones from my skirt pocket, plug it to my phone to listen to music. I just lower down the volume so I can still hear a bit. I close my eyes to relax a bit and maybe go back to sleep, but it didn't last long since I hear someone call my name.