Chapter 3: And so...It begins (3)

Y/N' POV

I was relaxing in my room while listening to music with my earphones on. I just finished eating my dinner, my homeworks, that I reluctantly do since all I wanna do is lay down in my bed and relax. I decided to finish everything early to relax and make this troublesome feeling go away.

The dreading feeling that I felt earlier is still there, it bothers me to the point I can't sleep. Fuck, I just wanna sleep, shit!

"Oy brat, what's the matter. At this time, you're already snoring like a pig."

I didn't notice that Riri is actually talking to me since I'm wearing my earphones until....

*SMAK!!!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" I shouted at the black fox laying on the floor facing me. I sat up to look at him with both angered and confuse face.

He just looks at me with a deadpan face making me more annoyed. He just sighs and looks at me with a serious expression.

"Is something wrong?" He simply asked. I look at him and just sighs.

"The dreading feeling that I felt earlier is still here, I can't sleep. I feel like something bad will happen. I can't help but worry, especially on Yuuji."

He jumps at my bed and stroke his nose on my face. I smiled at him as he curled up like a ball beside me, I know Inari is really not showy, after all the years I know him he is more on actions than words. I know that him like this is his way of comforting me.

I stroke his fur as a way of comfort for myself. I lay in my bed with Riri beside, as I was about to close my eyes my phone lights up beside me, looking at it I saw a message from Yuuji.

From: Muscly-Yuuji
(Y/N)-chan, grandpa is dead.

My eyes widened, at the text I just read. Itadori-san is dead, Yuuji's only family.

From: Sleepyhead
I'm sorry I'm not there right now Yuuji, do you want me to come there right now?

From: Muscly-Yuuji
It's fine (Y/N)-chan, I know you just want to sleep right now.

From: Sleepyhead
Are you really sure?
Delivered

I wait for him to reply but still, none. Yuuji is not like this, usually when his busy he will tell me that and come back later, but none.

I know I'm just paranoid but I can't help it, the dreading feeling is only getting worse and it pisses me of. I call him but his not answering, that's it I'm going.

I stand up and change from my sleepware to a black joggers, and camoflouge hoodie. Inari jolts up from his relax position and just look at me. I look at him and sign to follow me. He immediately stands up and we both run downstairs.

I snatch my shoes on and went outside, but before I go far I heard mom shout, I... fuck I forgot to tell I will go out.

"(Y/N) where are you going!!" She shouted from the door, good thing I'm not that far away yet.

"Yuuji needs help on something, don't worry!!" I shouted back at her.

"Ok, be careful! Inari take care of her!" I just nod at her, same with Inari.