Chapter 5: It all starts here (2)

Y/N's POV

  Conflicted, I stand up and sit beside Yuuji who is still being held down by a thick rope. He didn't notice me as he looks at Gojou-san whose fishing out something from his pocket, looking at it closely it's the finger, or should I say another finger.

   "I'll explain from the top." Gojou-san held the finger upwards. "This is the same as the cursed object you ate. There are twenty in total. We possess six of them." Twenty? Eh? Both fingers and toes, ew. And they only have six, excluding the one Yuuji ate. If I think of it, that finger look so old like, millenial or even more old, and they only have 6? That's hard to look for if that's what it means.

   "Twenty? Oh, each finger and toe?" Again, ew. Man, I just wanna sleep again. I look at Inari who sleeps beside me, still in his normal form. I just rub his fur and look infront again.

   "No, Sukuna has four arms." Wow, ben 10, four arms, and the finger looks like the color of really dark red. Maybe, sukuna is four arms long lost brother? I knew it, I'm still sleepy. Shit.

Gojou-san tossed the finger upwards and when the finger came face to face with his palm which is actually pointing towards the wall, suddenly the finger speed up on the wall with so much force it leaves a dent, like a crater. What?

   "As you can see, we can't destroy them. The curse is just that powerful." As Gojou-san picks the finger from the wall, still perfectly fine. "The curse grows stronger by the day, and the seals of modern-day jujutsu sorceu can't keep up." And they say technology is advance, hahaha ok jokes on me. I love my phone.

   "That's where you come in."

   "Heh?" Yuuji is dumbfounded I may say.

   "When you die, the curse inside you will die, as well." So they're still killing Yuuji in the end. Well, Gojou-san only suspended his execution, so I will do everything to prevent that. Even go as far as call all of them to help me.

   "Our elders are cowards, you know. They're demanding we kill you right away." Well, there goes my plan, I'm not doing anything yet and I already see my success.

   "But that would be a waste, wouldn't it?"

   "A waste?"

   "There's no guarantee another vessel capable of handling Sukuna will ever be born again. So this is what I propose: If we're going to kill you anyway, why not kill you after you've absorbed all of Sukuna?" Like I will let you, I don't care about your higher-ups, they can just go lay in their bed and relax all they want, or just go suffer on their crusty bones for all I care. Don't get me wrong, I respect people who are older than me, but those who think they're superior just because they're old, nah no way. Respect is earned, not gifted.

   "So now you have two options before you. You can die right now, or you can find all the parts of Sukuna and die after you've absorbed them." Yuuji just look at him surprise, and I can see the tint of fear of it as well, don't worry Yuuji, I won't let them touch you.

*yawn*

They look at me as I yawn.

   "How about me? I bet you also told the higher-ups about me Gojou-san. What did they say?"

Gojou-san just laugh at me and look at Inari.

   "Why not ask him?"

I look at Inari beside me and he lifts his head to look at me.

   "What now brat?" He ask me with a bored look.

   "What did you do? Please tell me you threatened them, that will be hilarious." I look at him with a hint of excitement in my eyes. I can officialy say that I'm bipolar at times, yeah hehehe.

He just smirks at me and lay his head down again. That gives me an aswer.

   "Wow, (Y/N)-chan that's the first time I see that. Who is it?" Yuuji look at Inari curiously, mind you he is still binded.

   "Yuuji, meet Inari the fox God, and before you ask yes, the literal fox God. His been with me since I was a baby, there to protect and guide me. The reason you didn't see him before is he chooses to not be seen. Only with me that is, but don't worry he won't hurt you. Unless you hurt me that is hehe." I explain to him as he keeps looking at Inari.

  "Don't worry Yuuji, I won't let those so called higher-ups hurt you, not even touch you. We will find a solution in this, I will always be here for you." I smiled at him and he just smiled back.

   "Thank you (Y/N)-chan, I will stay by your side as well."

The atmosphere is relax...until some idiot ruined it.

   "OK!! Stop with the cheesy speach, makes me wanna vomit HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" This asshole, is he really a teacher? Maybe he is but a kindergarten teacher at that. I can already see that he is somewhat childish given that instead of helping Fushiguro, he just took a picture of him. Talk about big help ha.

I just look at him blankly and sigh. I stand up and pointed at Yuuji.

   "Release him." He just laugh at me and come closer to me. He lowers his head to match with mine, I blush at the close proximity. This guy doesn't know what person space is!

  "Hoy! Move back!" I push him but to my luck, it didn't dp anything. I know I'm weak as a flee, but really he didn't even budge, it piss me of!!

He just laugh at me move even closer, I move my head back to create some distance. As I'm about to shout again, something push Gojou-san back with I may say, full force since he flew towards the wall.

I was shock, same with Yuuji since I look at him to see if he did it, but I remember he is still binded. Fuck, I'm sometimes smart and sometimes dumb, balance. I look below and saw Inari who has a scowl in his face.

   "Learn to know your place human, get close to her again I will turn you into a crisp."

Gojou-san just laugh and stand straight.

   "Ara Gomen, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Someones stingy." Inari just growl at him.

Is this what I will experience from then on, man I gotta prepare myself. Hopefully, everything will be ok...... or so I thought.

A/N: Thank you for reading and stay safe. 🙏😊