Chapter 13: Training

Y/N's POV

    I'm sitting beside Inumaki-senpai, watching Kugisaki-san being chased by Panda-senpai. I don't know what type their training is and what it can ehance in your body or ability, but I will just watch them, I don't wanna question it. Ignorance is a bliss, now I just wanna sleep. I was forcefully drag here by Inari, saying that sleeping will not do anything good, that I should move my body, and the reason I get easily tired is because all I do is sleep. What he didn't know is that.... SLEEP IS SO SPECIAL!! It helps you relax and be calm, it gives you ENERGY! But what can I do, Inari will just give me at least 1 hour of lecture, so I rather force myself to train than to listen to him.

   He is actually with Gojo-sensei right now, after dragging me to the field, he left immediately left since he said that Sensei needs him. It actually surprise me that he is willing to follow Sensei, and his the one willing to go to Sensei, they are getting close, Is something wrong?

   As I was spacing out I didn't notice that Fushiguro-san already arrive.

   "You're late, Megumi" Maki-senpai said looking behind, I look behind as well, Fushiguro-san is zipping up his jacket, or I don't know, I don't know anything about clothes. I look at Fushiguro-san, he looks at me and I smiled, he immediately look away. Is something wrong? I didn't notice the small blush on his cheeks. "Kelp." Inumaki-senpai said. I look at him, I'm still shaken up on the fact that a possible relative is beside me, and the reason of my ancestors demised is the family of my female senpai.

I'm worried about something, I know they have nothing to do with what happened in the past, that's not the reason I'm worried. I'm worried about what will happen to me if ever both the family found out that I'm alive,that a Natsume is still alive, will they kill me?

Does the higher ups already know? What will happen? I know that they are already threaten about Inari's close relationship with me, if they found about my family, I don't know. I really don't know. I wish I know what to do.

As I was spacing out, I didn't notice Inumaki-senpai's face infront of me, looking at me worry in his face.

    "Tuna?" I just look at him with surprise, I distance myself from him since his too close. He tilt his head to the right, looking at me. I gotta admit, he looks handsomely cute, what the hell? (Y/N) there's a huge possibility that he is your relative so shut up. "Konbu?" He question again, I just smile at him. "Inumaki-senpai, don't worry I'm ok, just sleepy." "Shake." He nod and look at Panda-senpai and Kugisaki-san training.

   "Fushiguro!" Kugisaki-san suddenly shouted, I look at them and I saw that Pands-senpai si actually turning her round and round, I this suppose to be training? Again, I won't question it.

   "Quit asking interview prep questions! Switch with me! I'm sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy slme cute tracksuits!" Looking at her, yeah, she's the only one who is wearing the school uniform. We all are weaing our own tracksuits, mine in the color of (F/C).

   "Here we go!" Panda-senpai suddenly toss her away, her landing in a not so pleasant way. Looking at her landing makes me question myself if I should train with Panda-senpai. Who should I chose? Panda-senpai or Inari? Panda-senpai who has a comforting aura aroung him, but a questionable way of training or Inari with an intimidating aura like he wants to kill you, but a solid training regimen?

   "You're both weak in close quarters, after all. While (Y/N)-chan has a low stamina, making her easily get tired." I... yeah I don't have a say in that.

    "So first...Land a blow on us. We'll talk after that." Maki-senpai said, wielding her, what do you call that? Long stick? Yeah, something like that.