Chapter 15: Ameonna

Y/N's POV

  "What can I do for you?"

I look at the woman right in front of me, so this is Ameonna, she is so pretty.

  "Umm..." I don't know what to say, should I go straight to the point like 'I just want someone who can help me carry my sword while I'm on a fight, can you do it for me?' Now that I think about it, my reason is to shallow, I can just place my sword on a belt, just like Kugisaki-san's belt, but then again she can also help me in a fight, also the fact that the energy that is being consume in summoning a spirit is only a few portion is a huge advantage for me, I will be able to stay concious in a fight.

  "She wants help in carrying her sword in a fight,basically she needs a helper, also why are you in your human form?"

I look a Bishamon-san beside me with a surprise look. Bishamon-san why, why are you like this, so blunt.

  "Ah yeah, that's why,but if you don't want to it's ok, I can just think of another way, I know I'm just being difficult when I can just actually place my sword on my side with a belt. Though I was also thinking that maybe you can help me while I'm fighting, I'm aware that I'm not strong, not yet, but your assistance will be a huge help for me, though your not obligated to do so, I mean I summon you here just to be a helper which is so rude of me and ........ " I didn't notice that I was already mumbling because of nervousness, I mean who wouldn't, I summon a literal spirit just to help me carry my sword and all.

Bishamon-san and Ameonna-san are just looking at me weirdly because of all my mumbling.

  "Now now dear Natsume, it's fine you don't have to be scared and nervous, I will be more than willing to help, after all it's been a long time since I have gone to experience adventure and action. This will be exciting. By the way, Bishamon-sama I'm in my human form because I love this form, why, do you want me to be in my Spirit form,very well then."

Water surround her body, the water run down from head to toe revealing her Spirit form which, honestly speaking, scared me. Her long black messy hair, long nail and long tongue that's out licking her palm that has water in it. She look at us with a creepy smile.

  "So Bishamon-sama, you want me in this form?" She asked while floating behind Bishamon-san and licking his ear. This earn a shudder from Bishamon-san,he glared at Ameonna-san.

   "Be thankful that this child here needs you, if not I already have kill you." Bishamon-san said with his hands in his sword.

   "Ara Ara, calm down Bishamon-sama,sorry for that. You're just so serious,relax. As for you young lady Natsume,I will be more than willing to help you." She turn back into her human form.

She walk towards me,and crouch down to my level since I'm still sitting down. " This eyes,it's been a long time since I seen this eyes, they are still the same, this innocent looking eyes. It runs in the blood huh, Ara Ara. Being in your presence brings back memories of good old times, just being here in your presence relax me. Thank you so much young lady Natsume, for calling upon my name." She said while bowing down to me. This surprises me, I don't understand what she's saying, but I guess it's about my ancestors.

   " You don't have to bow down Ameonna-san, I should be the one thanking you for hearing my calling and coming here. I hope that I'm not a burden to you." I look at her with a smile. She looks surprise but return my smile.

  " I see, don't worry young lady Natsume, your nowhere near a burden, as I said I'm more than willing to help. A great action and fight is all I need since it's been a long time." She said while smiling at me. She stand back up.

  " It's getting late now young lady Natsume,you should go to bed so that you will have more than enough energy to train for tomorrow. Just call upon my name and I will arrive, ready to train and fight along side you." I look at my watch to see that it's really late.