Chapter 4: It all starts here

Y/N's POV

I look at Yuuji, or is he that, my friend. His shouting something about woman and crawling something but then stop. He step out the edge and stumbles back.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." I hear Yuuji's voice said. His...back?

"How are you able to move?" Now it's the voice before, or...his not?

"I mean, it's my body."

"Don't move. You're no longer human." The guy beside me suddenly said.

He sits down on a some kind of stance and positions his hand. I saw some weird black thing swirling around him.

"Under Jujutsu regulation, Itadori Yuuji I will exorcise you as a curse!" As I heard I know I just can't stanf here doing nothing.

I stood infront of Yuuji and spread my hands.

"You wouldn't. I won't let you." As Inari stand beside me, ready to fight.

"Wait, really, I'm just fine! More importantly, you and I sre both pretty bear up. Let's get to a hospital." Yuuji protested, I look at him with worry. I don't like what's happening.

"(Y/N)-chan, what are you doing here? Are you hurt? Sorry that I just talk to you now." I just smiled at him to notice that the tattoos are gone, I look infront to see the guy in the same position. Just as I was about to talk, someone suddenly appear.

"What's the situation?"

"Gojou-sensei?! Why are you here?" Sensei? A teacher?

I again zone out because of tiredness. I just wanted to sleep, and the next thing I knew the guy with a spicky hair pull me with him and we both sit down.

"Huh?" I look at the guy beside.

"Just stay here, they will fight." I look at him shock and I was about to stand up but he pull me back.

"Just stay here, he will be fine."

"How are you so sure?"

He just sighs and hold my hand to keep me in my place. The sensei earlier throws a paper bag to the guy beside me and told him to hold it. He said that it's kikufuku from kikusuian. Wow, something bad is happening here, and he just buys, sweets? Wow.

They battle out for 10 seconds, with the sensei winning. I immediately stand up and run towards Yuuji.

"He's kind of annoying, though. I can hear his voice." As he hits his head.

"Yuuji, are you ok?" I ask him worriedly.

"Hai! (Y/N)-chan don't worry!"

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." He walks towards us and he taps Yuuji's forhead and he pass out. I was shocked and I hold him towards me.

"Yuuji? Yuuji!? What did you do!?" I look at him furious.

"Don't worry I just knock him out." As he was about to take him from me, Inari shows himself. You see, Inari can choose whether he shows himself or not. And now, he choose to show himself.

"One more step and I will burn you." He threaten the sensei.

"Woah woah, what? Is this who I think it is? The fox God.....Inari?" He looks quite, happy? Huh?

"Step back you human."

I look at Inari, he really is huge that I can't see the sensei anymore because his standing infornt of us.

"The fox God Inari? What is he doing here?" The other guy ask. I still don't know his name.

"Ummmm, before everything can I ask, what's your name?" I point at the other guy.

"Fushiguro." Ohhh ok.

I just nod, still holding Yuuji while sitting. Inari spread his 9 tails that has blue flames on its tips.

"Before that Inari-sama, I have a question for you. What should we do with him?" The sensei ask Fushiguro.

"Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori be executed." My eyes widened, I wouldn't let them.

"However... I don't want to let him die." I look at Fushiguro with a shocked face. Why? Did he see something on Yuuji?

"Your personal feelings?"

"Yes. Please do something about this."

The sensei laugh and the next thing I knew, he is now carrying Yuuji in his arms.

"Now it's a request from precious student. Leave it to me." I immediately stand up to get Yuuji from him but his immediately jumps back to Fushiguro.

"Where are you going to bring Yuuji?" I ask him as I glared at him. No way I will let them go with Yuuji, never.

Inari stand beside me, ready to attack.

"Well missy, to Jujutsu Tech of course. But first answer this, why is the fox God with you?"

"It's none of your business human." Inari sneers at him.

I rub his fur to calm him down, he might burn this whole school down.

"So that's the strong energy I feel in you." Fushiguro suddenly said. I look at him with confusion. I guess it's Inari, as I said his a God after all.

"Ok ok, Why don't you just come with us."

I look at him, should I?

"No way she wi-" I cut Inari of as I agree.

"I will come."

Inari smack my head with his tail, without the fire of course.

"What are you thinking! I wouldn't let you go with them! What if something happen to you?"

"But you will come with me right? I told him. I knew he will never leave him, he is always there for me.

He just sighs and turn back into his normal form.

"Not like I can leave you, you are too stupid to leave. You might just die out there." I just smile at him and face the two.

"We will come."

3rd Person POV

Back at the beginning...

"With that, allow me to say it once more. You're being executed." Itadori just look at him dumbfounded.

"The recap and current events don't line up, though.

"Hey, I did my best. The execution's still on, but I got your sentence suspended."

"Suspended? So you're not killing me right away?" Itadori ask. As Gojou was about to say something, they hear something move.

Itadori look back and saw his friend now awake.

"(Y/N)-chan!" The female just looks at her as he notice the fox sitting beside her.

Y/N's POV

As the two talk and talk i just zone out again, still sleepy.

All I can hear is something about a curse, suspended execution and stuffs. Gojou-sensei already explain to me Yuuji's situation and I know that his safe now.

I know that this is were everything will start. I just need to be ready. I hope the others will help me, I mean they will but still, I know they're busy. I just wish they're doing ok.

A/N: Thank you for reading this. Stay safe.😊