Chapter 16: A Woman Of Strength

Y/N's POV

I am currently running towards the training area, I woke up late because I got so worked up watching (Anime Of Your Choice),it's just so good that I can't stop myself from watching. Yes, sleep is life, but anime is lifer.

I arrived at the training area and I was shock from what I just saw. Fushiguro-san, looking so beaten up sitting on the ground, right in front of him are your two senpai's, Inumaki-senpai and Panda-senpai. (I still can't comprehend in my brain how a panda can talk, and understand human language, but I just keep my mouth shut. Better keep my curiosity to myself, than to think further.) Another person is in there, but I don't know who it is. A guy with a really toned body, I can clearly see how strong the person is.

"Fushiguro-san are you ok!? Dumb me! Obviously your not." I immediately run towards him, crouch down beside him to look at his injuries.

" (Y/N)-san, I'm ok, you don't have to worry." Fushiguro-san assure me, which obviously didn't convince me since I can clearly see how badly injured he is.

" You are obviously not, hold on." In your hip a pouch is attached, opening it you pull out a piece of paper, a talisman to be exact.

I carefully place the talisman in his forehead, in the outside it may look like nothing is happening, but you can clearly see in Fushiguro-san's face that something is happening.

"What type of talisman is this? Where did you get it?" I don't what to say and just laugh awkwardly.

*Flashback yesterday evening

I know I'm still weak, that's why I train, but men, training is sooooo tiring, I just want to sleep, listen to music, or watch anime in general, but I know I can't, I have to train so that I won't be a burden to anyone. For myself, and for Yuuji as well.

Now that I think about it, what if I continually summon a God, one at a time, everytime I have my energy back so that I can get used to it? Also I think that maybe I have to learn how to separate the energy I use for summoning, and fighting. Yeah that's it.

Again, when I think about it, there's only one healer in those school I believe, if I remember her name correctly it's Shouko-sensei. What if I summon a healing God? Random choice but good.

I get the book from my bed side table, the book that contains different God's and their background information. As I scan the contents and saw a particular healing God.

Sukunahikona, in full Sukunahikona No Kami,in Japanese mythology, dwarf deity who assisted Ōkuninushi in building the world and formulating protections against disease and wild animals.

A god of healing and of brewing sake (rice wine), Sukunahikona is associated particularly with hot springs.

"A God of healing, and brewing of sake. I hope when I summon him his not drunk."

I close my eyes and concentrate." Sukunahikona-san, I summon you." The moment I said that I feel my energy drain, when I open my eyes I saw a man, I can't describe him clearly since my vision is blurry due to exhaustion.

I don't know how long I was out but when I open my eyes, I saw an old man, not that old though, maybe in his late 30's or early 40's sitting on my chair facing me.

"Greetings Young Natsume, I see that your finally awake, although you're not that out for too long, only for 45 minutes. May I know why you summon me, I can clearly see that you're not in danger nor you're injured?" I just look at him in wonder, I'm still sleepy, but I have to answer him.