02

"Kiyoko!" I looked around for that voice. I seen the red haired boy and i smiled waving. He waves back and i ran over to him. He was with some other people. But i ignored them and hugged Soma. Its been a month since he so called recruited me and we've talked a lot over the phone. So i considered him a close friend of mine.

"Soma there you are, I missed you."

"Its only been a month."

"I know, oh hi Megumi. I missed you too!" I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Soma who is that?" Erina says confused. I just smiled and bowed. "I'm Kiyoko Izuki. But please call me Izu or koko. Its nice to finally meet all of you."

"She's going to help us against central?! Isn't she known as the white queen?" I stood up and nod at the pink haired girls words. "Indeed. But I've dropped that name after my white knight left my side." I winked with a giggle.

"You're white knight? You don't mean Eishi Tsukasa do you?" I nod at Erina's words. And everyone gasps. "Eishi and I broke up awhile ago. And since then I've lost the name the white queen. People don't see me as a honorable chef anymore. So I'm here to prove them wrong."

"You dated the nunber one seat in the 10." A guy with glasses says. I nod again and wrapped my arms around Soma's shoulders and he picked me up so he is basically giving me a piggyback ride.

"Yes, but i find Soma much cuter. Don't you?" i asked with a smile.

"I'm still not fully caught up. Why are you here? And like why did you and Eishi break up?" i was being asked a million questions and i started to freakout i don't like being integrated its not fun. Not at all.

"Soma, why didnt you say anything? Then i wouldn't have to go through all this!" I said getting off his back and running over to Megumi. She comforted me while Soma basically explained who I was and why I'm here, blah blah blah. To help take down my ex boyfriend and the reason of central.

*
*
(A/N: This isn't going to follow the story line of the anime or manga exactly, but i am making it my own. So there will be some stuff that happens in here that will follow it but not everything. Just a heads up)

"Honey. What can i make with honey? Hmm? I wonder?" I think out loud to myself. I looked at Eishi and he doesn't look to happy for me to be here on the rebellion side of things. "Soma, do you think i could make that dish?" I said referring to the one he cooked for me when we met.

"Of course! Make sure to save me some." I wrapped my arms around his neck and stand on my tippy toes.

"You're too cute. Why wouldn't I save you some. You're the only one i really care about when it comes to eating my food." I said and lean in and kissed him. Some gasps and screams along with some other random noises were heard as I kissed Soma.

"Why does that punk of a first year get to kiss such a cutie?!"

"I think they're going to lose. their priorities aren't anywhere" I pulled away from soma and walked over to the judges. "Can i go to the bathroom? Or is that against the rules?"

"Uh.. Sure. But you're time has already begun dont you want to watch your food?" Anne asked me. I thought about it for a second. "I rather use the bathroom first." then i skipped off to the bathroom humming, the whole point of me leaving is time throw them off their game.

*Eishi's POV*

"She just kissed Soma.." I whispered to myself. How could she.. I know that we broke up. But that doesn't mean she should kiss another man. What is she planning? Why didn't she even say Hi to me. Did our relationship mean nothing? Why did she leave does she hate me so much she has to kiss another man in front Of me? why did she look so cute this time? When i seen her last she didnt look so cute. What happened? Why is my heart beating like this?

My eyes go wide when she comes back from wherever she went. She's dressed in white. She only ever dressed in white while cooking is when she is serious. She smiled at Soma making hearts with her fingers. She's so.. She's so cute.

"Isshiki

"Isshiki. Wow, you're so cute. Can i have a kiss too?"

"Well since you asked so nicely sure." He pats her head and kissed her cheek. I seen her blush and she just holds onto his arm and they begin talking.

"Oh, that reminds me. shouldn't you begin cooking?"

"Oh right. I forgot. I just got lost in your eyes for a second. And your voice is so soothing." She walked past soma and stopped to waste another 5 minutes, not cooking. Why is she always like This? So calm and carefree. She hasn't even begun cooking yet! Why isn't she the same girl I was dating? Why does she look so much more happier? I don't like it. Not at all.

"I'd be wise of you to begin cooking now, Izu." I state and she looks at me.

"Eishi, how have you been. Didnt see you there. And i already started cooking."

"Huh you have?" Soma asked she just nods and sits on Somas counter swinging her legs.

"Yes before I left to the bathroom. I decided to make you something else, darling." my heart breaks. She called him darling. She's only ever called me that. I didnt like it but why would she call him that? "So dont worry Soma i haven't forgotten to save some for you. In fact, i think i want Isshiki to have it instead he is way cuter isn't he?" She looks at Isshiki and when he smiled at her she ran over to him.

"Darling you're adorable please have some of my food when I'm finished."

"Okay." There it is again. She called him darling too. Why? Did nothing even matter to her? She didn't care about any of it?!