06

"Isshiki, what do you think will happen. Tomorrow during the third bout?"

"I can't really say for sure. What do you want to happen?"

" i obviously want us to win and defeat central."

"Then let's try are hardest!" I nod "right! Let's do it." I giggled.

"Hey Kiyoko. Could you come here for a second and taste this."

"Sure!" I yelled and ran over to soma, why can't he ever remember i can't taste anything. Oh well.

Isshiki ended up following me and placed a hand on my shoulder watching me as I ate Somas food.

"So?"

"Oh um if you wanted me to tell you how it tasted,like if it was good or not you should have asked someone else."

"Oh yeah, thats right you can't taste it." I nodded and hold the food up to Isshiki's mouth. He eats it with a smile on his face. I met Isshiki briefly while dating Eishi Tsukasa but i didnt know Isshiki well enough to be this close with him. But i dont care, i think he's cute & he is nice to me.

"Its really good." Isshiki says.

"Enough to beat Eishi?"

"No." I answered for Isshiki they both just look at me.

"Eishi was my white knight. I know his cooking very well. And just the smell of this I can tell that it wouldn't compare to his. But that doesn't mean i don't still like you. Soma i find you very sweet and I enjoy-" isshiki covered my mouth with his hand.

"Eishi is someone who will be tough to beat. Why don't I give it a try tomorrow. " isshiki says and i just frowned as he removed his hand.

"No, I want to cook against Eishi tomorrow. No fair!"

"Isshiki is very talented it would make more sense to have him cook." I heard takumi's voice. I just grit my teeth no fair.

"What you can't be serious?! I understand he Is really talented but. i want to take him down now. I'm impatient. Please let me cook tomorrow please." I whined like a child.

"No, its not a good idea. Isshiki has been around him lately so he knows his Current cooking style" soma says trying to defend isshiki cooking tomorrow.

"Fine then. I don't care. It doesn't matter to me." I said and begin to run off. I hate acting so childish, but uts not fair Eishi is an amazing cook. Probably the best I've ever come across and i can't even taste anything.

After running through the halls i bumped into someone. It was Eishi, oh no. Why him?

"oh no. kiyoko are you okay?' he asked nervously, and helped me stand up.

"I'm fine. I'm just upset."

"Why? Is everything okay?" He ask3d again, worried.

"They won't let me cook against you tomorrow. And its not fair. Eishi i want to cook against you!" i said stomping my foot on the ground.

*Eishi's pov*

I smiked to myself as she throws a tantrum like a small child would. I even missed this about her. Shes entered what she calls child mode, basically its all hrr immature behavior coming out at once, its adorable.

"Eishi, why are you smiling? Its not funny!" he looks up at me with her miscolored eyes and they almost had tears in them. She just really feel strongly about this. why?

"Does it really mean that much to you?" I asked she just grabs my shirt with determination written talk over her face and Nods.

"so much. But feels as if i will die." i sighed. She's too cute. How could they even say no to her? Maybe thats why she was running in the halls?

"I will see what I can do. But don't get your hopes up. But i only have one condition. You have to tell me why its so important." Her face instantly goes red and she takes a step back from me.

"I-I.. Umm.. well its because. If I-I promise i will tell you tomorrow." she quickly runs off before i could answer. She is something else. Im upset with myself for not seeing how cute she really is. I wish i would have seen it sooner.