04

"Eishi, if you don't stop calling me I'm going to block you!" I yelled hanging up the phone. That idiot. Ever since i ran off earlier he won't stop calling me. How annoying. I noticed Soma in the hall way so i ran over to him. He put his finger to his mouth and i just nod. We listened to chef Kuga talking to Eishi, oh god don't let him see me.

"Soma, did you like my food earlier?" He nods not paying attention to me.

"Kiyoko I will always enjoy your cooking." I giggled he is just saying that.

"Kiyoko?" Eishi says and turns the corner. I made direct eye contact with him.

"You let him call you Kiyoko?" I flinched when he did it. I noticed his eyes go wide as he looks between us, i wonder what he is thinking?

"Yeah, she asked me not too but she doesn't seem to make that face whenever i say it." I looked at soma and pushed him. "If you say it a million times again, in going to kill you."

"What? Kiyoko, kiyoko,kiyoko, kiyoko, kiyoko, kiyoko." He says with a smirk on his face. I just pushed him and ran into Eishi's arms hugging him.

"Eishi, he keeps saying my name. I hate it."

"Izu." i looked up at him. "Hmm?" he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "You're hugging me." he beams with happiness.

"Kiyoko. We should probably get going." i nod and let go of Eishi, "okay darling. Can you make me something to eat. Your food is always delicious. Well it smells delicious." i smiled holding his hands in mine. "Uh sure. What do you want?"

"You." He cheeks turn Red.

"Me?" i nod.

"Yeah Yukihira style."

"Oh, Okay i thought you meant something else." I giggled and gave Eishi a slight glance then looked at Soma. "Not here Soma. I already told you only when were alone." Soma nods and then we continued to walk. That should get to Eishi, i planned this whole inmate moment with Soma. So i could try and get under Eishi's skin. It might not work. But hopefully it does and we can win the next bout. Maybe Eishi doesn't even care about me anymore. He never really seemed to, to begin with so this might all be for nothing. But who knows? Only time will tell.

"Soma did you think its working?"

"I have no clue. I've never had an ex girlfriend so i would know."

"ahh, i see. Well i guess we will find out." He nods. We walked togther and i spotted Isshiki and Kuga talking.

"Isshiki, darling there you are." He smiled at me and waved. I ran over to him and did like i did with soma. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Except he didnt seem surprised about it. He kissed me back. I made sure the Eishi could see us. Once i pulled away from Isshiki he leans down about to kiss me again but i had to stop him. I placed my hands on his chest and turned away from him blushing. "Isshiki not here. Were in public." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, but don't blame me for showing up in your room later. To finish this." my face turns red, he can't be serious can he?

"Okay, i won't." i said a little confused. Hopefully i won't regret saying those words.

The battle begins and I'm a little nervous. I don't how i feel about all this. I watched from the side lines and cheered for my fellow rebels.

"Kuga! You can do it!" I seen Eishi dart is eyes in my direction and he looked defeated as i kept cheering for Kuga and the others. "Kuga do you want me to keep you company?" I asked and he gives me a thumbs up. "Sure, i always like a beautiful girl by myside." i smiled and just st old really close to his cooking station watching him and talking to him.

"Whats up with the rebel whore? She can't just stick to one guy. Oh well who cares she's not even that cute." the purple haired girl says yelling into the microphone. What is her name. I couldn't care to remember it. Just then everyone started to cheer and boo at me all at the same time. Cheering for Central and booing because I'm a whore? So what if i kissed 2 guys in front of a crowd. who cares? Its the fact that I'm just now noticing the huge crowd just now that is upsetting me. Why did they all hate me so much.

I look up at the mounds of people my heart racing, they haven't even given me a chance before they decided to shut me down. Just like everyone else.

*Eishi's pov*

I seen the look on her face as she looks around the crowd. Why are they calling her names? It breaks my heart to see her about to cry.

I just left my station and grit my teeth, they should not treat her of all people like this

I just left my station and grit my teeth, they should not treat her of all people like this. I grabbed her arm and dragged her over to my station.

"Sit here and don't touch anything." i said pointing at a chair near by. She just nods. I don't k ow what came over me. I normally would never leave my station Or worry about her so much. Maybe all this pressure is getting to me. I'm a mess.

"Here enjoy this tea while waiting. Enjoy flower." I smiled at her and she just takes the tea from Me.

"Flower?"

"I wonder how that tea tastes!"

"I can't wait to hear."

"Why Is she even over there?" The countless remarks made me want to protect her even more. To keep her by myside.

She drinks the tea and the crowd goes silent awaiting her answer on the taste. But to bad, they wont get one.

"Whaaaatt?! She didnt even react?"

"Was it just too good?

"Wait she can't taste of course she can drink it so calmly." I glanced at her sipping on the tea. I placed a plate in front of her then sent begin to walk over to the judges. I seen that kiyoko has already begun eating it and my eyes go wide. She didnt even hesitate before eating! She could at least act like she likes the taste of it!! Oh who am i kidding i wouldn't want a fake reaction anyways.

"Its odd that you served your opponent before us, but that has nothing to do with the judging." I'm going to win anyways so who cares who got their food first? I say since shes cuter she gets served first.