01

"Kiyoko Izuki but you can call me izu or koko. Which ever you want really." i hold out my hand to the red haired boy and he shakes it. "Nice to meet you Kiyoko." I flinched at him using my name but it wasn't as bad as i expected. For some reason i didnt mind him using my dreadful name. Weird, whenever that guy used it i couldn't stand it.

"Anyways, i heard you need my help with something?" I asked curious. I wasn't sure some girl called me and wanted me to join their team?

"Yes, we need your help. In defeating central." Ah, so that's what this is about.

"Sure. I'll help you, but only on one condition."

"Great!" He smiled happily. "Don't you want to hear my condition first?" He stopped cheering and just looks at me.

"I want you to do me a favor whenever I'm cooking."

"Huh? Why?" I walked closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and my other one his cheek.

"Once i get to my station, do this." I Lean in and kissed him. I think he was surprised but he pulls away from me with his eyes wide.

"Why did you do that? Why would I do that?" i sighed, i guess i should tell him.

"I am the white Knights queen if you must know. I am Eishi Tsukasa's ex girlfriend. Even though we broke up i know that if he sees us together i have a feeling things could be in our favor."

"I don't know how i feel just kissing you like that in front of so many people." I sighed. I also was Eishi to see that i don't need him to be happy. "Also, we don't need to do that in order for us to win." I giggled. He is a cute one huh? Maybe i should just marry him instead? My father might allow it.

"Its not just for you Soma. I was him to see that i am strong enough to do things without him." Soma blinked a few times before speaking again, "what does kissing me have to did with that?" I shrugged, "I think you're cute. And i want to see the look on Eishi's face once we kiss. But if you're not up to it. Then— Fine, i will do it, if you can cook something for me on Eishi's level. They call you the queen and you said you're his queen so you have to be just as good as him right?"

"I suppose thats fair. What do you want to eat cutie?" I poked his cheek and they turned red. "Anything. What did you want me to make you?" I just laugh he doesn't know does he? He looks confused at me laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You really dont know?"

"Know what?" So he doesn't. Interesting.

"Everyone always judges my cooking  because of it. So I'll tell you after you tell me your honest opinion of my cooking." The thing is. I've been cooking since I was young. So i know my way around a kitchen. And i truly enjoy cooking when I'm behind a wall hiding from others. I don't like people knowing I'm the person who cooked their meal because their whole opinion changes just because of my name, they either get up and leave before tasting it or they just say how amazed they are at my skills just because I can't taste anything.

People believe that in order to know if your food is good you need to taste it, well i am not like that. i have come so far and i can't taste anything.

I don't speak to the ingredients like Eishi does, but they speak to me. I can't taste anything so i have to think about what others say tastes good together and then i consult it with the ingredients. They tell me what is really good together, sounds crazy. But its true.

*
*

I ended up making the simplest dish i could make with what I had. Honey garlic glazed salmon.

After I begin to plate it i watched as soma just stares at me. I smiled at him and handed him his plate of food.

"Don't be shy, if you want more I'll make you some more." I winked and he just takes a bite. His eyes are wide he doesn't say anything.

"Its amazing. I'm at a loss for words." Is all he says before finishing the rest of the food. I didn't expect him to react like that.

"How did you get garlic and honey so strong yet not over powering the salmon." I go to speak but then he asked me another question. "Can i make you something? I have in idea i want to try with your dish." I just nod. He is something else huh? He begins to take the glazed salmon i already cooked and he begins to fry it? Hmm? It smells really good.

He cooks rice as well as some green peppers, lemons, onions, and red bell peppers. After he mixes everything together he adds the fried salmon and toppes it off with some of the glaze i made but he's broken it down into a fine liquid sauce, so he pours it all over it and handed it to me. "You're welcome!" He says with a smile. I just giggle. I forgot to tell him.

"I forgot to tell you, I can't taste anything. I'm sorry, but smells really good. I'll still try it if you want."He looks at me. confused and in disbelief of what I'm saying.

"Wait you really cat taste anything at all?" I nod, "Thats correct. I can not taste anything"

"So all those blended flavors you had you just knew would be blended?" I nod again. He probably diesnt believe me. Not to many people do believe i can create something to tasty without tasting it.

"Wow! Thats amazing. You definitely need to join us. I'll die whatever you want!" He says amazed. I just giggle and take a bite if the food he just made it smells amazing. I just wish I could taste it.