07

*Eishi's pov*

I called Isshiki, as i got his number from Rindo. To my surprise, he answered.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. It sounded like uf he just woke up. It is really early. It's 5 am. I only woke up this early because i couldn't stop thinking about what Kiyoko said, and how she didn't cringe when i called her kiyoko. It was great.

"This is Eishi Tsukasa, and i wanted to ask you personally if you could let Kiyoko cook today."

"Oh, i see. You must still like the girl then?"

"Why does that matter? I just know how badly she wanted to cook today."

"Oh, so it wouldn't happen to be that you still like her? I enjoy seeing her smile. So perhaps I'll give it some thought." She will be so happy if he allows her to cook today. I heard some movement in his end of the phone.

"Isshiki.. Why are you up so early." I heard a small voice ask. But it sounded like a girls voice, too. Is he sleeping next to a girl? I wonder who? Is it Kiyoko?! Why would she be in his room? She did have nightmares pretty heavily and would often ask to sleep in my room when we were dating, but i usually slept on the ground next to the bed or on the couch.

"Just go back to bed. I'm on a phone call." His voice was soft and sounded really calming and gentle. i know why Kiyoko liked his voice so much.

"But i want to cook today Isshiki, let me please." It is kiyoko. That's not good. I frowned. maybe she is sleeping in the bed and he is on the floor? I hope So.

"If you go back to bed, I'll think about letting you cook." i think he forgot we were on the phone.

"Okay. but don't tell Eishi I'm here i don't want him to think I'm a whore like everyone else."

"why is that." I heard her yawn. So cute...

"Because i think i might.." Then she stopped talking.

"Looks like we will never hear what she has to say. She fell asleep. I don't intend on losing to you Eishi Tsukasa, and neither does she. So don't take it to easy on her just because shes cute." So he is letting her cook and he wanted me to her what she had to say. Why would he do this for her? I'm confused. Does he like her or something? Because i really would hate for him to get in the way like that Soma Yukihira.

Isshiki is smart and a talented chef. He should have joined central to begin with. How wasted, his talents are being wasted on the rebel side.