03

*Eishi's pov*

"I guess I should go check on my food. I'll be back." She kisses Isshiki's cheek. She might have acted all playful like this with me. But to let her food cooking all this time without watching it? Thats not something she would do.

She begins to fry things, and bake other things as well as grilling things in a pan. I don't know what she's cooking because she's too far away. But there's no doubt she's a different chef than I remember. They got lucky having her by their side.

"Eishi do you want some too?" She asked gaining my attention even more.

"Nevermind. I forgot. You don't care about my cooking, because I'm a terrible chef isn't that right?" She smiled at me with a giggle. She's bringing up that right now?

"Actually forget I asked. I don't have enough for you since i wanted my beloved rebels to have some too. Raise of hands of who wants some!" She can't possibly cook that much with the time that she has left unless.. She's cooking something that doesn't require a lot of time.

*
*
The smell from her dish makes me want to try it.. But, I cant, i shouldn't.

"The honey-garlic noodles are perfect as is but i wanted the extra-starchy Japanese potatoes, which adds a depth of flavor and a bit of pleasant bitterness. Honey adds sweet, fruity flavor that compliments a good, grassy olive oil and plenty of flaky salt. I wanted more honey sweetness. So i diced up the sweet potatoes which i charred in the frying pan as well as grilling the chicken. I have more, but that doesn't go along with my judging at all. Its just something extra. I'll give it to you after youre done judging."

"What is it?"

"Caramelized-Honey Brûlée. i didnt want to waste the left over honey."

"Why not add it to your dish?" She smiled and looked at Soma. "I don't want my darling to be overwhelmed. So this is just strictly for you." She smiled at the judges. She likes soma, or she is just trying to get to me. Either way i don't like her calling Soma Darling, i hate it. I hate it so much.

After she won she serves her rebellion members some food and then after the rest of the judging was over she gives the judges a dessert.

"Eishi, you have to eat this. I made this just for you. If you don't I'll tell my brother." She said handing me her dessert. This smell.

*kiyoko's pov*

I watched Eishi take a bite and He doesn't say anything. While the judges are completely amazed. "You could have made this and won as well. Why did you choose the noodle dish?" Anne asked. I shrugged.

"I knew the noodles would ensure my win, but i didnt think they met my standards, so i wanted to apologize to you with This. "

"Your dish earlier could be awarded a star. Yet you speak so little of it."

"Eishi, what do you think? Good huh?"

"Yes. It is."

"How would you know you didnt even try it." Someone asked on my rebellion side.

"Did soma not mention? I can't taste anything. So i didnt see the point in trying anything." Everyone went silent even the judges.

"Are you serious?" Yuki asked astounded. I just nod. "Yeah, I have never been able to taste. Only smell. I don't like making deserts as much as other foods because I can't taste. But i find them pretty so i continue to make desserts." i giggled and walked over to Soma. I ignored the questions i was being asked. Then i noticed Isshiki.

"Isshiki! You haven't tried my cooking yet. Shame!" I yelled and ran over to him. I told him to sit and that i would feed him He allows me to feed him and it is so cute. His blue eyes make me want to just hug him..

"Can I talk to You?" I turned around and seen Eishi.

I just nod and followed him. Somewhere. We are on an hour break anyways.

I let my hair down and looked at Eishi, he didnt say anything.

*Eishi's POV*

She followed me like a lost puppy, how cute.

"What?" She asked making her look even more adorable.

"Oh, um

"Oh, um. Are you competing in the next bout?" She shakes her head.

"No, i don't feel like it." she looks around the halls then spots a window. Her eyes go wide. And she runs over to it grabbing my hand. Just like last time. She likes to look out windows and see the scenery. She enjoys it with another person as well. i smiled to myself. Why couldn't i see how cute she was before?

"Darling look, that bird it on the tree." she gushed wanting me to look so she pointed at it. I lean down to her height and look at where she's pointing.

"Do you think that it sees us too?" I chuckled.

"Yes, Flower, i do." Then i placed a hand on her shoulder and the other one her waist. My anxiety is so high, i just called her flower. Will she even notice It? Did she like it? I haven't called her that in a long time. Why did she call me darling then?

"Eishi, just being i called you darling doesnt mean we are dating again. I loved a man who never once thought my cooking was good enough. I'm not doing that again." She looks up at me and i seen the tears in her eyes. Why is she crying?

"Soma likes my cooking. So i think i like him now." She still wants approval. well i have it now.

"but i like your cooking too. What you just made tasted incredible. I want to be with you again and eat more food like that." I grabbed her hands in mine. Plus she's dangerous having her on their side.

"You mean that?" I nod.

"Well, what do you say?why don't you forget about those talentless rebels and Be my white queen again?" Maybe i went over board, I'm soeming to much time with the other members of the 10.

"Never." she smiled and ran off crying. What did I say? And why did she say that? I thought she loved me again.