05

(Honestly idk if anyone actually enjoys this story or not. But i have massive writers block. I just finished the 4th season & i loved it omg. But like i have ideas just idk how to out them into words. I'll try and write more for the people who like this story. That's if there are people who like this)

"Eishi why are you serving that rebel first before the judges?" Rindo asked mad as she put an arm around Eishi and messed with his hair.

"Because that's who i was telling you about." He asked defeated by girl.

"I don't care who she is, if you're going to serve somelne before the judges it should be me!" So thats why she's mad. She wanted some.

"Here chef Rindo. You can have mine. I can't taste it anyways, i already started to eat some so i hope you don't mind." I said handing her the plate. Eishi's eyes go wide as ahe takes the plate from me.

"Are you freaking kidding me? Of course i dont mind. Wow thanks your not as bad as Tsukasa made you sound. You might have ripped his heart out but hey, i dont care anymore." I looked up at Eishi. I ripped his heart out? What right does he has to say that? I think he could tell I waa pissed because he looked at me concerned.

"I ripped your heart out? When did I do that? Before or after you told me my cooking was awful and that I was a terrible chef? I hope for your sake we don't go up against each other next because I'm going to—Enough. Let's go calm down. I made your favorite." Soma says and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. my mood shifted at the mention of food.

"what did you make?" I asked.

"You'll see." He just smiled and we left out of the exit. He must of Realized i needed out of there before i exploded. Good thinking's Soma. Good thinking. I was ready to kill Eishi for a second there
So what if his cute face would be gone, and his violet beautiful eyes, who cares? I don't especially because he thinks i did something wrong.